appPicker provides a better way for users to discover iPhone and iPad and apps. With millions of apps available it can be hard to get your app to stand out and reach your target audience. appPicker have built tools to help you more effectively distribute your app and get exposure and downloads. The appPicker site and app provides lists of the most popular and top-rated apps. At least 15 app reviews are posted each day, 40% of which are by independent developers For developers, appPicker offers a number of services:
- staff reviews, daily apps on sale and gone free lists
- make announcements of updates or product launches direct to appPicker readers
- promo codes can be added to let users download apps for free
- reach users via the appPicker video app
- receive feedback from their readers through reader reviews
- be interviewed for the site
Interview: Tiernan Quinn of appPicker on App Discovery and Promotion Posted on March 10, 2014 by Appindex Tiernan Quinn boughtAppPicker2 years ago based on the desire to improve the ability to discover new and interesting apps.....
App Discovery Apps - should you make your App Free for a Day? Posted on March 12, 2013 by Christopher Reynolds App discovery app directory AppPicker - iOS and iPad apppicker video app offering app reviews and app discovery Game Finder–....
child's play for pre-school age without advertising! https://t.co/RxRuUDXdUb FREE! Playful family game for learning… https://t.co/azceOxanwi(about 4 days ago)
9PM - Football Managers App FREE https://t.co/RxRuUDXdUb build up your Football Club in a whole new way! #football… https://t.co/d2TBcWTcWi(about 7 days ago)
Fantastec SWAP - App made specially for fans to discover, collect and swap officially licensed football trading car… https://t.co/ukjfes9YSz(about 10 days ago)
RT @tradinggameapp: https://t.co/EvWIViwCTJ https://t.co/ktOuKyf5eS(about 11 days ago)
Dopel App casts the net way beyond your usual social media circle to find people more like you.… https://t.co/eiSlbkCSvU(about 11 days ago)
- 5 Features You Need to Include in A Small Business App Posted on 18th March 2019 (about 2 days ago)
- Top iPad apps on sale for March 18th Posted on 18th March 2019 (about 2 days ago)
- Top iPhone apps on sale for March 18th Posted on 18th March 2019 (about 2 days ago)
- Top iPad apps gone free for March 18th Posted on 18th March 2019 (about 2 days ago)
- Top iPhone apps gone free for March 18th Posted on 18th March 2019 (about 2 days ago)
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a appPicker representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
Be the first to leave a review.