AppInstitute is a UK-based app developer which also offers the tools to build your own mobile applications and become a white-label reseller. With four years of experience, they’ve developed custom apps for international consultants, comic books and localised cab services among others, and offer a wide range of features like augmented reality, media manipulation, push notifications and social networking for their custom-made applications.
AppInstitute’s builder, on the other hand, works with a content management system and a drag-and-drop interface, where developers can choose premade “Small Business App Modules”. These cover a variety of functions such as in-app food ordering, eCommerce markets, geolocation services, image galleries among many more, and the base price plan for the business builder includes Android store submission and app analytics.
- Business apps price plans begin at £5 per month, up to £30/month for professional version
- White Label App Builder requires no coding knowledge, starts at £25/month
- Over 8000 customers using business app builder, reaching ten countries in four continents
|Types:||App Builder, App Maker|
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Businesses are unlikely to develop their own mobile app Posted on 02nd June 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- 4 Huge Trends for Progressive Web Apps Posted on 20th September 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- The Weird World of Link Building Posted on 19th September 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- The Missing “Push” in Your Marketing Strategy? Posted on 18th September 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- How to Write a Small Business Marketing Plan Posted on 13th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- A Diet for Mobile Apps: Cutting Data Usage with PWAs Posted on 13th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
Be the first to leave a review.