Appfigures offers three different products: Analytics, aimed at developers, is about app performance in the app store, tracking revenue, market performance, user feedback and more, with hourly updates on app ranks. Explorer is an app research tool for market analysis and lead generation and looks at the wider app environment, while Appbase is the possibility to download all of Appfigures’ database in bulk (JSON or SQLite file) to do with as you wish.
- Tracks more than four million apps.
- Database fully managed by Appfigures team.
- Trusted by Capcom, AirB&B and Microsoft to name a few.
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
Amount of apps released in Apple App Store dropped by 29% in 2017 Posted on April 09, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Business of Apps publishes its complete list of best ASO tools Posted on July 12, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
What's in store for shopping apps? mCommerce growth boosts app availability Posted on June 05, 2017 by Anne Freier
38% of all apps on the Apple TV App Store are game apps Posted on December 21, 2015 by Anne Freier
Google Play outgrew Apple's App Store in 2014, in number of apps and developers Posted on January 20, 2015 by Andy Boxall
What are the Best Appstore Optimisation (ASO) Tools? Posted on December 12, 2013 by Jamie Giggs
- New in Explorer: Age Demographics for iOS and Android Apps Posted on 26th June 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Monitor Your Steam Games With Appfigures Posted on 19th June 2018 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Introducing Ad Spend Analytics Posted on 12th June 2018 (about 1 month ago)
- Reply to Reviews Right in Appfigures Posted on 09th May 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Top 1,000 Ranks for iOS Apps Posted on 21st April 2018 (about 3 months ago)
Marketing Automation Platform for Mobile Apps
data mining and analysis
Mobile First Omni-Channel Data Management Platform
Mobile measurement, attribution, and engagement
The app analytics and app data industry standard
Mobile and Web Analytics
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a appfigures representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.