Appfigures offers three different products: Analytics, aimed at developers, is about app performance in the app store, tracking revenue, market performance, user feedback and more, with hourly updates on app ranks. Explorer is an app research tool for market analysis and lead generation and looks at the wider app environment, while Appbase is the possibility to download all of Appfigures’ database in bulk (JSON or SQLite file) to do with as you wish.
- Tracks more than four million apps.
- Database fully managed by Appfigures team.
- Trusted by Capcom, AirB&B and Microsoft to name a few.
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
What's in store for shopping apps? mCommerce growth boosts app availability Posted on June 05, 2017 by Anne Freier According to new research from Clickky and Appfigures, shoppingapps have quickly crowded the app stores.
38% of all apps on the Apple TV App Store are game apps Posted on December 21, 2015 by Anne Freier App tracking platform for developers and publishers, AppFigures, has kept a close watch on the numbers ever since the Apple TV App Store launched in October....
What are the Best Appstore Optimisation (ASO) Tools? Posted on December 12, 2013 by Jamie Giggs es MobiledevHQ Mopapp MetricsCat Distimo AppFigures App Annie SearchMan Founded in 2012 by CEO Niren Hiro, SearchMan is one of the most popular....
- The Numbers Behind Apple’s Best Apps & Games of 2018 Posted on 04th December 2018 (about 6 days ago)
- Get Insights Quickly With the New Stats Bar in Explorer Posted on 14th November 2018 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Apple Leaves More Than 6,200 Mac Apps Homeless Posted on 02nd November 2018 (about 1 month ago)
- Fresh Opportunities in the New New Mac App Store Posted on 31st October 2018 (about 1 month ago)
- Who’s Downloading Mobile Banking Apps? Posted on 30th October 2018 (about 1 month ago)
Real-Time Mobile Application Analytics
Mobile ad fraud protection for brands, networks and agencies
Mobile measurement, attribution, and engagement
free app analytics from Yahoo!
Profit From Your Competitors' Secrets
True multiplayer mobile gaming
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a appfigures representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.