Appfigures offers three different products: Analytics, aimed at developers, is about app performance in the app store, tracking revenue, market performance, user feedback and more, with hourly updates on app ranks. Explorer is an app research tool for market analysis and lead generation and looks at the wider app environment, while Appbase is the possibility to download all of Appfigures’ database in bulk (JSON or SQLite file) to do with as you wish.
- Tracks more than four million apps.
- Database fully managed by Appfigures team.
- Trusted by Capcom, AirB&B and Microsoft to name a few.
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Store Optimization, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
What's in store for shopping apps? mCommerce growth boosts app availability Posted on June 05, 2017 by Anne Freier According to new research from Clickky and Appfigures, shoppingapps have quickly crowded the app stores.
38% of all apps on the Apple TV App Store are game apps Posted on December 21, 2015 by Anne Freier App tracking platform for developers and publishers, AppFigures, has kept a close watch on the numbers ever since the Apple TV App Store launched in October....
What are the Best Appstore Optimisation (ASO) Tools? Posted on December 12, 2013 by Jamie Giggs es MobiledevHQ Mopapp MetricsCat Distimo AppFigures App Annie SearchMan Founded in 2012 by CEO Niren Hiro, SearchMan is one of the most popular....
- Who’s Using Apple’s ARKit? Posted on 07th March 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- The Time The U.S. Government Took Over The App Store & Google Play Posted on 26th February 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Microsoft Goes All-In On React Native For Their Mobile Apps Posted on 22nd February 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Honey Comes and Goes – A Lesson In App Marketing Posted on 18th February 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Shazam for iOS Sheds 3rd Party SDKs Posted on 18th February 2019 (about 2 months ago)
Mobile Optimization Made Simple
Mobile Application Performance Management made easy
Mobile First Omni-Channel Data Management Platform
app analytics and marketing strategy
data mining and analysis
mobile app and store analytics
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a appfigures representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.