Appfigures offers three different products: Analytics, aimed at developers, is about app performance in the app store, tracking revenue, market performance, user feedback and more, with hourly updates on app ranks. Explorer is an app research tool for market analysis and lead generation and looks at the wider app environment, while Appbase is the possibility to download all of Appfigures’ database in bulk (JSON or SQLite file) to do with as you wish.
- Tracks more than four million apps.
- Database fully managed by Appfigures team.
- Trusted by Capcom, AirB&B and Microsoft to name a few.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Business of Apps publishes its complete list of best ASO tools Posted on 12th July 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- What's in store for shopping apps? mCommerce growth boosts app availability Posted on 05th June 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- 38% of all apps on the Apple TV App Store are game apps Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- #AFtalks: Going Indie With Carlos Ribas Posted on 15th August 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- #AFtalks Special: App Store Insights Posted on 08th August 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- #AFtalks: Crafting a Successful Mobile Game With Arlin Schaffel From Noodlecake Studios Posted on 01st August 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Reporter Sign in Changes Posted on 29th July 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- #AFtalks: Designing With Simplicity in Mind With Ryan McLeod Creator of Blackbox Posted on 25th July 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)