Appfigures offers three different products: Analytics, aimed at developers, is about app performance in the app store, tracking revenue, market performance, user feedback and more, with hourly updates on app ranks. Explorer is an app research tool for market analysis and lead generation and looks at the wider app environment, while Appbase is the possibility to download all of Appfigures’ database in bulk (JSON or SQLite file) to do with as you wish.
- Tracks more than four million apps.
- Database fully managed by Appfigures team.
- Trusted by Capcom, AirB&B and Microsoft to name a few.
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
Business of Apps publishes its complete list of best ASO tools Posted on July 12, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
What's in store for shopping apps? mCommerce growth boosts app availability Posted on June 05, 2017 by Anne Freier
38% of all apps on the Apple TV App Store are game apps Posted on December 21, 2015 by Anne Freier
Google Play outgrew Apple's App Store in 2014, in number of apps and developers Posted on January 20, 2015 by Andy Boxall
- Monthly Email Reports With a New Look Posted on 19th February 2018 (about 2 days ago)
- 10 Changes to the App Store That Can Get Your App More Downloads Posted on 05th February 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- From Idea to 500,000 Users – An App Success Story With Christian Perez Posted on 11th January 2018 (about 1 month ago)
- The Recipe for App Store Success – How FitMenCook Went Mobile Posted on 02nd January 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- AFtalks: The Evolution of Game Development With Amir Rajan Posted on 19th December 2017 (about 2 months ago)
The app analytics and app data industry standard
Revive your app
Mobile Marketing Solutions
True multiplayer mobile gaming
app analytics and marketing strategy
Marketing Automation Platform for Mobile Apps
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a appfigures representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.