Appfigures offers three different products: Analytics, aimed at developers, is about app performance in the app store, tracking revenue, market performance, user feedback and more, with hourly updates on app ranks. Explorer is an app research tool for market analysis and lead generation and looks at the wider app environment, while Appbase is the possibility to download all of Appfigures’ database in bulk (JSON or SQLite file) to do with as you wish.
- Tracks more than four million apps.
- Database fully managed by Appfigures team.
- Trusted by Capcom, AirB&B and Microsoft to name a few.
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
What's in store for shopping apps? mCommerce growth boosts app availability Posted on June 05, 2017 by Anne Freier
38% of all apps on the Apple TV App Store are game apps Posted on December 21, 2015 by Anne Freier
What are the Best Appstore Optimisation (ASO) Tools? Posted on December 12, 2013 by Jamie Giggs
- Spotify Was Downloaded on 25 Million iPhones in the U.S. In 2018 Posted on 23rd October 2018 (about 12 hours ago)
- 2-Factor Authentication for App Store Connect Posted on 22nd October 2018 (about 1 day ago)
- Walmart Struggles to Compete With Amazon on the App Store Posted on 16th October 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- Microsoft Challenges Firefox for 2nd Most Downloaded Mobile Web Browser in the U.S. Posted on 09th October 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Introducing Explorer — A Powerful Mobile App Intelligence Platform Posted on 25th September 2018 (about 4 weeks ago)
Track and analyse all your game's data
Revive your app
True multiplayer mobile gaming
Marketing Automation Platform for Mobile Apps
Data you won’t find anywhere else
Real-Time Mobile Application Analytics
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a appfigures representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.