Appboy is the leading lifecycle engagement platform for marketing, growth, and engagement teams. We empower brands to humanize connections with customers, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI. With Appboy, brands seamlessly gather and manage actionable customer data, allowing them to reach their audience with targeted, personalized cross-channel messaging experiences. Appboy is a venture-backed company of more than 150 employees, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Appboy has been named a Digiday Signal Award Finalist for Best Marketing Automation Platform, a VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA “Best Bet,” and was selected by Forbes as a Cloud100 Rising Star. Learn more at Appboy.com.
- A Fluid, Easy-to-Use Interface
- The Power to Act in Milliseconds
- An Advanced Intelligence Suite
- Open, Flexible Data System
- The Ability to Scale
- Expert Guidance Every Step of the Way
Bill Magnuson Appboy CEO
Mobile ad news weekly – are mobile adverts becoming too intrusive? Posted on April 13, 2018 by Anne Freier ...news Mobile and digital advertising, tech and engagement platforms,mParticle,AppsFlyer,Braze(formerly Appboy), andAmplitude, have come together to form the OpenGDPR – a framework for complying with GDPR....
OpenGDPR initiative launches to make GDPR compliance easier for brands Posted on April 13, 2018 by Anne Freier ...Mobile and digital advertising, tech and engagement platforms, mParticle, AppsFlyer, Braze (formerly Appboy), and Amplitude, have come together to form the OpenGDPR – a framework for complying with GDPR....
Finalists Announced for The Inaugural App Growth Awards Posted on November 03, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...AppsFlyer’s Protect 360 TheTool by PickASO Priori Data Best App Engagement Platform Appboy (soon to be Braze) Appnext Discovery Platform Urban Airship Engage Leanplum The MobileBridge....
Appboy collects $50m in huge Series D funding round Posted on August 11, 2017 by Andy Boxall App marketing specialist Appboy has completed its Series D funding round, taking $50m in a round led by ICONIQ Capital.
Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...Kochava, AppDynamics, HeapAnalytics, MoEngage, Taplytics, LeanPlum, Singular, Adjust, ApptentiveandAppboy You can read the guide on the best app analytics tools here, and you can find more tools and....
- Your Relationships with Your Customers are Still Relationships Posted on 31st October 2018 (about 1 month ago)
- Make Your Marketing More Creative with Braze Magazine’s new Creativity Issue Posted on 25th July 2018 (about 5 months ago)
- 5 Customer Questions Answered by Good Onboarding Practices Posted on 21st June 2018 (about 6 months ago)
- Is Your Marketing Organization Stuck in Time? Posted on 19th June 2018 (about 6 months ago)
- 5 Pillars of a Modern Email Marketing Strategy Posted on 04th June 2018 (about 6 months ago)
Effective marketing for mobile
Mobile Games Agency
For mobile marketing professionals
Advertise through Snapchat Influencers at Scale
Mobile-First Ad Agency
Full access. Save Everything. See all.
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Appboy representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.