Appboy is a mobile app marketing automation and analytics software package with a focus on managing your campaign and promoting your business and use of your application. Supporting Android, Windows, iOS and Unity, the company also has a team of dedicated to the Appboy Academy, a resource on integration, implementation and marketing automation. Appboy has the aim of beating “app abandonment” by analysing app data, proper user segmentation, conversion tracking and by offering multivariate testing, push campaigns, notifications and location targeting.
- High profile customer include Urban Outfitters and Shutterfly
- Full support from setting up SDK to market strategy and analysis
- Also supports Amazon’s Kindle
- Data collection from any system into one CRM
- Automated messages across devices
- Optimise your mobile app campaigns
- Follow your users’ behavior with analytics
- Build relationships with your customers and grow your brand
- Send mobile push notifications that engage your audience
- Share your growth stories with other marketers in the community
- A variety of different packages to suit you
- Web and mobile SDKS
- Build email campaigns with multichannel marketing
21 Worship Street
318 West 39th Street, 5th Floor
New York, Ny 10018
+1 (504) 327 7269
Bill Magnuson – Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Bill’s love for technology began when he was a child where he often spent his recesses inside on the computer instead of playing frisbee outside (his other true passion). He previously served as Appboy’s CTO, overseeing the company’s product and engineering divisions.
Mark Ghermezian – Co-Founder & Executive Chairman
Mark is a New York City based entrepreneur and investor. Mark once said: ‘I like to build stuff, companies mostly’.
Spencer Burke – VP of Customer Success
Spencer graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with departmental honors. He specialises in: Economics, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, STATA, SPSS, Lisrel, Google Analytics, Basic HTML and WordPress.
Appboy Jobs and Careers
Appboy lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in New York, San Francisco, and London across roles in Marketing, Design, Engineering, G&A and Sales.
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Unity, Windows Phone|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Appboy collects $50m in huge Series D funding round Posted on 11th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on 08th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- 50 ASO People You Need to Know Posted on 30th November 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Pokémon GO Usage and Revenue Statistics Posted on 15th August 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Take control of your user engagement campaigns with Appboy's new Canvas feature Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 1 year ago)
We're surfing the Forrester wave! 🌊 On Oct 25, hear from @julieask & learn why we're a Leader in the MEA space:… https://t.co/K6dZ3BYCrE(about 3 hours ago)
@mazeinmarina Nice! Glad you dig our baby swag 👶😉(about 8 days ago)
When did you have your "Aha!" moment? Our CEO @billmag knew exactly what he wanted to do after working at Google... https://t.co/3vmnDUsFWQ(about 9 days ago)
Should your company buy a marketing automation platform? Or build one in-house? Get the pros & cons of both options… https://t.co/jfzLG0KEUE(about 13 days ago)
Sunsetting: a beautiful scene of nature or the breakup with an #app user? 🌅 Check your knowledge of #mobile lingo!… https://t.co/SLVtIiSX2w(about 14 days ago)
- Android Oreo, iOS 11, and the Changing Customer Engagement Landscape Posted on 13th October 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Using Email Subdomains Like A Pro Posted on 11th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- 5 Mobile-Savvy Business and Finance Brands to Learn From Posted on 05th October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Across Channels, Across Teams: 10 Keys to a Cohesive Customer Experience Posted on 30th September 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Want to Make the Most Of Web Push? You’d Better Do This First Posted on 28th September 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)