Adjust is an attribution and analytics software package for mobile applications, enabling mobile app marketers to examine store statistics, advertising sources and advanced analytics to fully monetize their application. An official Facebook and Twitter partner and fully integrated with both networks, Adjust offers real time statistics on attribution, URL tracking, KPIs and custom events among others.
The software also allows for your data to be exported to spreadsheets, and posts reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Prices for the package scale according to the number of attributions and usage of your app. The SDK is also open source, providing further ease in integration with your app.
- Free 30 day trial available
- Clients include T-Mobile, Bauer Media Group and Universal
- All data stored in secure German data centres
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Google’s Universal App Campaigns to be Truly Universal Posted on 11th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- 5 Ways iOS 11’s App Store Update is Affecting Advertisers Posted on 05th October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Health and fitness app 8fit eyes international growth with $10m capital Posted on 24th September 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Google swoops for maker of Fabby selfie app Posted on 18th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on 08th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)