Mobiconf gathers almost 400 attendees every year: iOS, Android, Java developers, software testers, UI/UX designers and managers. So if you are responsible for mobile solutions, you should definitely be here, among experts from over the world.
Presenting on the big stage
Miquido, Mobiconf’s organizer, offers special discounts for group registrations. You only need 10 people to receive an additional free ticket! Details are available here. You can also drop an e-mail to the organizers here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees arrive for Mobiconf
The agenda features experienced speakers from well-known brands. The list of speakers include:
- John Sundell (Spotify) – Declarative, component-driven UIs
- César Valiente (Microsoft, Wunderlist Team) – Refactoring Wunderlist for Android. – Episode I. The Presentation Layer –
- Felix Leupold (Facebook) – End-to-end encrypted conversations in Facebook Messenger
- Kevlin Henney – The Programmer
- David Low (Skyscanner) – A little more conversation, a little less action
- Raimon Ràfols (AXA) – Our new friends Jack & Jill
- Maciej Szwed (Miquido) – Introduction to motion design in mobile apps
- Anastasiia Voitova (Stanfy) – Building user-centric security model in iOS applications
Attendees eagerly waiting for the start of conference
The conference features three tracks for participants: iOS, Android and Everything mobile which is focused on management, UI/UX and quality assurance. Miquido and their sponsors have organized lots of competitions, attractions, and a unforgettable night in a party-tram!
For more information about the speakers you can check out the official Mobiconf site here, and you can find out more on the agenda here.