The IoT Tech Expo, Europe’s leading Internet of Things conference and exhibition further extends its speaker line-up for their upcoming event in Berlin, Germany on the 13-14th June. The IoT Tech Expo Central Europe event is taking place in Berlin’s Congress Center and is set to host 4,000 attendees, 200 speakers and 100 exhibitors.
There will be five conference tracks with speakers from the likes of DHL, E.ON, Lufthansa, Sandvik, Coca-Cola, Volvo, SKF and Dixons Carphone. Conference tracks include Connecting Living, Connected Industry, Smart Cities, Data & Security and Developing & IoT Technologies.
The latest speakers for the event include:
- Joerg Liebe, CIO, Lufthansa Systems AG
- Peder Arvidsson, Managing Director, Sandvik
- Christian Deilmann, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Tado
- Steve Moore, Connected Home Director, Dixons Carphone
- Einar Landre, Head of Drilling and Well Solutions, Statoil ASA
- David White, Business Solutions & Systems, Strategy & Architecture Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co.
- Frank Alexander Reusch, Project Manager IT, RWE IT GmbH
- Til Landwehrmann, Program Manager Smart Home, EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG
- Kris Feys, CIO, TVH
- Manoella Wilbaut, Head of Global Commercial Developments and Sustainability, DHL
You can view the full speaker line-up, conference agendas and register your pass here: www.iottechexpo.com/germany Super early bird prices end Friday 1st April so register now to save up to €260 on your delegate pass!
To learn more about the IoT Tech Expo and register your pass, and you can visit the corresponding sites: