Ifeelgoods, the rewarded promotions platform, has partnered up with Japan digital ad agency, D.A.Consortium, following the announcement of its partnership with ITOCHU Corporation of Japan, to deliver rewarded ads on LINE mobile messaging apps. ITOCHU Corporation will partner with DAC to oversee the creation and management of reward campaigns through the Ifeelgoods platform.
DialogOne by DAC enables brands to create targeted campaigns through platforms including LINE messaging app (LINE Business Connect). The service makes it easier to deliver personalised messages to engage consumers. Having delivered over 30m digital rewards in 30+ countries, Ifeelgoods digital gifting platform is the end-to-end solution for the creation of rewarded campaigns and programmes.
Ifeelgoods’ platform features
- Easy, Secure Integration and Flow Customization (Ifeelgoods uses Rest APIs for on-demand reward delivery)
- Reward provider approval (Rewards provider approval process and creative guidelines are fully streamlined through the Ifeelgoods’ platform enabling shorter campaign time-to-market.)
- Fraud Prevention (The Ifeelgoods platform was built to prevent breaches, hacks and code losses. It has proved its robustness by securely delivering 30 million rewards worldwide.)
- Cost-effective Campaigns (Thanks to best-in-class inventory management capabilities, turnkey channel distribution and streamlined rewards approval processes; the Ifeelgoods platform helps brands significantly decrease promotion costs.)
- Flexible Campaign Creation Tools (Promotions can be customized by: design, number of rewards, redemption limitation, geography)
- Advanced Analytics & Reports (real-time monitoring, traceability, end user information)