WOWcoding starts definitely at Mobiconf 2017! This year on 5-6 October in Krakow, Poland we have invited inspiring brands like Facebook, Pinterest, Apple, Trello, Zalando or 7Digital to share their experiences with mobile projects. Registration for the 4th edition is now open, and the Early Birds tickets are available only before 20th of June!
A teaser of Mobiconf 2017 line-up
Just take a look at already confirmed Mobiconf 2017 speakers:
– Johan Adda – UX Architect, ex-Apple
– Paco Estevez – Software Engineer at Facebook UK
– Raymond Ho – Visual Lead at Zalando
– Rahul Malik – iOS Engineer at Pinterest
– Huyen Tue Dao – Android Developer at Trello
– Pedro Piñera Buendia – iOS Engineer at SoundCloud
– Manan Vohra – Product Manager at 7Digital
Why should you be here?
If you’re iOS, Android or Java developer, UI/UX designer, software tester, a start-up founder, CIO, project manager or product owner – you just can’t miss this event. It’s a perfect occasion to: learn & share knowledge with the international mobile community, meet experienced speakers, seek inspirations, and of course meet new people! Mobiconf means also unforgettable atmosphere and networking during an epic party!
Get yourself to Krakow on 5-6 of October 2017.
Contact for sponsors & media: email@example.com