Leadbolt are excited to announce the arrival of their latest Leadbolt SDK version 7.0 for iOS and Android. This SDK release brings full Native Ad support, is tested against Apple’s iOS9 IPv6-update compatibility, and provides a range of enhancements to optimize your Video Ads and Interstitial implementations and results.
Native ad support
- Harness the power of Native Ads in your app
- Display ads your way with Native, one of the top performance ad formats available in the market today
- Elegant and non-intrusive in-app placements fit the form and function of your app to deliver a seamless UI/UX for your users and high-value engagement for your ad partners
- Take advantage of the industry’s most talked about ad format directly in your app
iOS9 and IPv6 compatibility
Attention iOS app developers – Starting June 1, 2016, Apple is enforcing the transition to IPv6-only network services in iOS9. All apps submitted to the App Store must support IPv6-only networking. It’s well known that IPv4 addresses would eventually be depleted, and that prediction is now being realized. Aside from solving for the IPv4 depletion problem, IPv6 is more efficient than IPv4 (e.g., faster routing, less network fragmentation, avoids the need for NAT).
- If your iOS app uses IPv4-specific APIs or hard-coded IP addresses, they recommend updating it and including the Leadbolt SDK 7.0 before the June 1st deadline
- Be prepared – Update to Leadbolt SDK 7.0 today
Leadbolt have made integrating the Leadbolt SDK even easier. Included in this SDK are updates to the iOS event listeners to support delegate methods alongside the existing NSNotificationCenter methods.
- They have added an auto-re-caching option with the startSession function to allow automatic caching of ads after ad display
- Your code will be simpler with no additional loadModuleToCache calls to re-cache ads
Leadbolt continue to work really hard to improve on their industry leading SDK making it even better for you.
- Features such as Native Ads, IPv6 compatibility, auto re-caching and other improvements
- They recommend all app developers update to Leadbolt SDK version 7.0.