Vungle is an app-monetization platform specifically focused on video adverts. Offering one of the lightest SDKs and advanced predictive algorithms, Vungle’s aim is to maintain optimum user experience while increasing eCPMs via interstitials, whether customized or user-initiated, game integration and more.
Now supporting HD-videos and tracking user calls-to-action, the platform gives a near-100% fill rate and reaches 196 countries worldwide, the SDK is programmatically built, allowing for automated ad selection and selling in bulk. Further, Vungle’s offices in San Francisco, London, Berling and Beijing offer global support.
- Vungle Exchange – the first video-only ad exchange (in closed beta)
- Custom-built algorithms for video adverts
- Currently used by over 4000 apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- Interview with StoneFalcon: Insights into Game Development, Strategy & Rankings Posted on 01st March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Exclusive LINE Plus Corporation alliance to drive monetization, user acquisition for app developers Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 13 hours ago)
- 5 ways user data can improve your return on ad spend Posted on 10th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Why brand marketers are targeting today’s mobile gamer [Infographic] Posted on 03rd May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to increase ad revenue without compromising retention and in-app purchases Posted on 24th March 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- GDC 2017: Closing out the week Posted on 04th March 2017 (about 3 months ago)