Vungle is an app-monetization platform specifically focused on video adverts. Offering one of the lightest SDKs and advanced predictive algorithms, Vungle’s aim is to maintain optimum user experience while increasing eCPMs via interstitials, whether customized or user-initiated, game integration and more.
Now supporting HD-videos and tracking user calls-to-action, the platform gives a near-100% fill rate and reaches 196 countries worldwide, the SDK is programmatically built, allowing for automated ad selection and selling in bulk. Further, Vungle’s offices in San Francisco, London, Berling and Beijing offer global support.
- Vungle Exchange – the first video-only ad exchange (in closed beta)
- Custom-built algorithms for video adverts
- Currently used by over 4000 apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Interview with StoneFalcon: Insights into Game Development, Strategy & Rankings Posted on 01st March 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- Get early access to advanced placement technology with Vungle SDK v5 Posted on 27th February 2017 (about 4 hours ago)
- The best GDC 2017 parties Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Vungle achieves milestone $300 million annual run rate Posted on 14th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Why mobile marketers need vertical video ads Posted on 08th February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Mobile Growth Summit 2017 recap: Why brands are focused on mobile creative and lifetime value optimization Posted on 06th February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)