Vungle is an app-monetization platform specifically focused on video adverts. Offering one of the lightest SDKs and advanced predictive algorithms, Vungle’s aim is to maintain optimum user experience while increasing eCPMs via interstitials, whether customized or user-initiated, game integration and more.
Now supporting HD-videos and tracking user calls-to-action, the platform gives a near-100% fill rate and reaches 196 countries worldwide, the SDK is programmatically built, allowing for automated ad selection and selling in bulk. Further, Vungle’s offices in San Francisco, London, Berling and Beijing offer global support.
- Vungle Exchange – the first video-only ad exchange (in closed beta)
- Custom-built algorithms for video adverts
- Currently used by over 4000 apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Interview with StoneFalcon: Insights into Game Development, Strategy & Rankings Posted on 01st March 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Vungle Celebrates Fifth-Year Anniversary Posted on 25th October 2016 (about 1 day ago)
- Slow consumer adoption of Android Nougat gives app publishers a chance to get ahead Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 6 days ago)
- 9 effective tips to make your app stand out in a crowded mobile market Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- What the change to Google’s search algorithm means for performance marketers and web publishers Posted on 05th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- The AppsFlyer Performance Index Top Media Sources: Vungle Posted on 22nd September 2016 (about 1 month ago)