Supersonic is a single-SDK app monetisation platform which offers a number of ad formats including rich media interstitials, HD mobile videos and offerwalls. The platform is compatible with Android and iOS as well as Unity and Adobe Air. It’s integration with your app also brings an advanced API for ad network mediation, cross promotions and house campaigns.
Reaching over 500 million mobile users, Supersonic has worked with a number of high profile clients such as Citroen, Odeon, Dove and O2. Its headquarters are in San Francisco, but with offices New York, London, Beijing and Moscow to offer global reach and support.
- Opt in HD videos with premium eCPMS
- Founded in 2009 and employs over 200 people
- Full control on which ads display and when
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Majority of apps are now using one or more SDKs for in-app advertising Posted on 01st March 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- 15 ‘Internet of Things’ Facts You Should Know Posted on 25th July 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- The Supersonic Experience @ Casual Connect Tel Aviv Posted on 01st December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- App Monetization and Marketing: The Holiday Edition Posted on 01st December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- 3 Ways to Cross-Promote Your Game Posted on 24th November 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Guest Blog: 3 Tips to Boost Your App’s Monetization Posted on 16th November 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Amazon developers can now monetize with Supersonic Posted on 13th November 2015 (about 2 years ago)