Pubnative is a mobile publisher platform offering a range of services going from flexible native adverts to eCPM-optimisation algorithms. With a specific focus on maintaining user experience while increasing your monetisation rates, and an experience with all types of applications and app verticals, Pubnative has a solution for all advertising needs.
As well as native adverts complementing (but not replacing) your current ads, targeting control gives you contextual and demographic data to target campaigns, increasing engagement and pushing cross-promotion and direct deals. The platform also has a single API without the need for an SDK, and is supported by servers in three different continents.
- Ad formats certified by IAB and MMA
- Custom native adverts for Web/HTML5 also available
- Server-side integration also possible
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Learn from App Marketing Experts at App Promotion Summit London 2016 Posted on 19th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Mobile Ad Mediation Platforms 2016 Posted on 08th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Monetization Platforms 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Top 10 German Mobile App Experts Posted on 24th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- How to Monetise your App with Mobile Native Ads Posted on 18th May 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Viber Boosts Ad Revenue with PubNative’s Ad Optimization Engine [CASE STUDY] Posted on 09th March 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- The Mobile Native Advertising Landscape. 2017 Edition Posted on 31st January 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Where 2016 Sought Standardization in Mobile Native Advertising, 2017 Will Seek Differentiation Posted on 14th December 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- The Path to Retail Mobile App Success: Five Tips for an Improved Customer Experience Posted on 18th November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Betternet Doubles eCPMs with Mobile Native Mediation [CASE STUDY] Posted on 29th August 2016 (about 9 months ago)