Mopub is a tool founded by app developers who appreciate the use of an open source SDK. Mopub enables developers to choose between monetising between direct ads, ad networks or its real-time bidding system.
- Open source SDKs for Android and iOS
- Variety of major ad formats supported, including static images, full HTML5, video, Rich Media and ORMMA Rich Media
- Optimizes ad networks to maximize clicks and revenue from campaigns
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Leadbolt S2S Integration Now Available, No SDK Required Posted on 08th August 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Video ads helped Shapely app take 10,000 installs, and see a 3000% purchase increase Posted on 06th June 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Twitter targets mobile gamers with Fabric for Unity launch Posted on 15th March 2016 (about 7 months ago)
Attending #ProgIO? Don't miss our @kcavery talking native ad technical best practices for publishers & buyers - 4:1… https://t.co/meMqW1fa15(about 16 hours ago)
Learn how IAP & ads can co-exist from our @nyasour at @CasualConnect Tel Aviv #CasualConnect https://t.co/VbX5PTz8jP(about 3 days ago)
@inteist hi there, this has now been fixed - thanks for letting us know!(about 5 days ago)
@mgauzins hi there, this has now been fixed, thanks for letting us know!(about 5 days ago)
@mgauzins understood and thanks for reporting. We will circle back to you when rectified.(about 5 days ago)