Mopub is a tool founded by app developers who appreciate the use of an open source SDK. Mopub enables developers to choose between monetising between direct ads, ad networks or its real-time bidding system.
- Open source SDKs for Android and iOS
- Variety of major ad formats supported, including static images, full HTML5, video, Rich Media and ORMMA Rich Media
- Optimizes ad networks to maximize clicks and revenue from campaigns
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How to Set Up Your App Monetization Strategy Right Posted on 28th February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Leadbolt S2S Integration Now Available, No SDK Required Posted on 08th August 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Video ads helped Shapely app take 10,000 installs, and see a 3000% purchase increase Posted on 06th June 2016 (about 12 months ago)
@niconnm hi there, this is a known issue we are working on w/ FB-We expect to have new adapters shortly & will foll… https://t.co/dAs9e4PUvr(about 12 hours ago)
Coffee break with a view on Day 2 of our 2017 Client Advisory Board in Croatia. https://t.co/MjsnSS86YQ(about 22 hours ago)
MoPub's Jana Gökalp, Uber's Bennett Rosenblatt, and FEO Media's Pär Hedelund talking user acquisition. https://t.co/l4hFUP4SsT(about 22 hours ago)
MoPub's Kira Roytburg talking programmatic brand spend with Publicis EMEA's Oli Knight. https://t.co/YJ1Surdk6M(about 23 hours ago)
MoPub Director of Exchange Analytics Kira Roytburg: "It's not mobile-first, it's mobile-only." https://t.co/Mu5UrJFRmy(about 23 hours ago)