MobFox is a leading data-driven mobile supply side platform and exchange. MobFox enables app developers to manage their media smarter, and generate more revenue with high CPMs and fill rates from diversified and global demand sources. MobFox is connected to 175+ DSPs and is used by over 40,000 iOS and Android apps.
The platform offers comprehensive support for multiple advertising formats including banner, interstitial, video and native. Founded in 2010, the company has offices in London, San-Francisco and Vienna. In 2014, Matomy Media Group acquired MobFox.
- How to Balance Ad Monetization & User Experience Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- A Guide to Native Advertising for Publishers Posted on 14th March 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Amp Your Apps! - Powering App Revenue with First Party Publisher Data Posted on 02nd March 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Making Sure Mobile Ad Mediation Works For You Posted on 23rd January 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- App Developers, Win a Free Ticket to MWC 2017 by Completing this Mobile Survey Posted on 10th January 2017 (about 5 months ago)