InMobi is a video-focused game monetization platform which guarantees a minimum eCPM of $25 for the first 0.5 Mn users and $15 after that. Its SDK is very easy to integrate, with only 3 lines of code and a 3-minute installation time, and it includes analytics tools to measure how adverts in your game are performing.
The InMobi network is connected to 80 of the 100 best AdAge brands, exposing your users only to premium-quality content and adverts. From banner ads to video, from interstitials to expandables and links, the platform offers full customization for the type of ads shown, as well as allowing to filter by competition or category.
- Also offers InMobi Studio, to build, run and measure your own adverts
- Partnered with MoPub mediation
- Compatible with all game engines – Unity, Corona, Marmalade and others
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Five Ways to Design Your Mobile App for Growth Posted on 29th November 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- Fashion discovery app Wooplr sews up funding deal Posted on 26th October 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- 15 Most Promising App Startups In India Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Four Expert Tips on How To Prevent Fraud And Save Up To 30% On Your Mobile Marketing Bill Posted on 27th September 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Android app maker APUS Group forecasts revenue to surpass $70 million this year, bolstered by strong user growth Posted on 08th August 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- WPP Stream and The Cost of Trust in Advertising Posted on 07th December 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- Samsung RWC Wins Gold & Silver in the MMA UK & EMEA Smarties Awards Posted on 24th November 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Developer Economics Survey 2017 Posted on 17th November 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Are mobile-first Indians going to buy YOUR product this Diwali shopping season? Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Integrated 'TV + Mobile' campaigns drive higher purchase intent for Brands Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 2 months ago)