InMobi is a video-focused game monetization platform which guarantees a minimum eCPM of $25 for the first 0.5 Mn users and $15 after that. Its SDK is very easy to integrate, with only 3 lines of code and a 3-minute installation time, and it includes analytics tools to measure how adverts in your game are performing.
The InMobi network is connected to 80 of the 100 best AdAge brands, exposing your users only to premium-quality content and adverts. From banner ads to video, from interstitials to expandables and links, the platform offers full customization for the type of ads shown, as well as allowing to filter by competition or category.
- Also offers InMobi Studio, to build, run and measure your own adverts
- Partnered with MoPub mediation
- Compatible with all game engines – Unity, Corona, Marmalade and others
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Five Ways to Design Your Mobile App for Growth Posted on 29th November 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Fashion discovery app Wooplr sews up funding deal Posted on 26th October 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- 15 Most Promising App Startups In India Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Four Expert Tips on How To Prevent Fraud And Save Up To 30% On Your Mobile Marketing Bill Posted on 27th September 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Android app maker APUS Group forecasts revenue to surpass $70 million this year, bolstered by strong user growth Posted on 08th August 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Event Diary: Winning the Mobile Moments Posted on 24th March 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Mastercard leverages InMobi’s Superior Targeting Capabilities to Drive Reach and User engagement Posted on 21st March 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Nextwave Multimedia Increases Revenues by 2X Partnering with InMobi for Global Monetization Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Launching the InMobi Marketing Partner Program Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Top 2017 Mobile Advertising Trends in Indonesia Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 1 month ago)