Chartboost is a games-only monetisation platform , with its main feature being free cross-promotion between mobile games. Marketing itself as the largest mobile-games-only platform, it offers a Direct Deals marketplace to buy and sell interstitial and video adverts, and backs it up with transparent data collection to target campaigns and ad impressions. Chartboost integrates adverts into your app in a native way and all the while using only one SDK, which is compatible with iOS, Android, Amazon, Unity, Adobe Air and Cocos20.
- Works with 90% of the publishers in the top 10 grossing games
- Total control of where ads are displayed, including showing app name
- 5-minute installation, 10 lines of code
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- How Much Does it Cost to Get an App Install? Posted on 13th April 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Introducing: Chartboost Playable Ads Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Design Review: How to Increase Performance of Vertical Video Ads Posted on 14th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- You’re Invited: Chartboost Dev House at GDC 2017 Posted on 08th February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Chartboost Interviews: Holly Liu from Kabam, Inc Posted on 07th February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Industry Insider Roundtable: Mobile Game Player Retention Best Practices Posted on 02nd February 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)