Chartboost is a games-only monetisation platform , with its main feature being free cross-promotion between mobile games. Marketing itself as the largest mobile-games-only platform, it offers a Direct Deals marketplace to buy and sell interstitial and video adverts, and backs it up with transparent data collection to target campaigns and ad impressions. Chartboost integrates adverts into your app in a native way and all the while using only one SDK, which is compatible with iOS, Android, Amazon, Unity, Adobe Air and Cocos20.
- Works with 90% of the publishers in the top 10 grossing games
- Total control of where ads are displayed, including showing app name
- 5-minute installation, 10 lines of code
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Enhance™ by FGL Adds AdColony, Chartboost and HyprMediate Support Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Majority of apps are now using one or more SDKs for in-app advertising Posted on 01st March 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Mobile Retargeting Ads Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- 10 Top Rewarded Video Placements | GDC Dev House Video Posted on 09th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 4 Ways Mobile Game Developers in Asia Drive Player Happiness Posted on 02nd May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to Design and Optimize Playable Ads for Play Posted on 26th April 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Chartboost Interviews: Rovio’s Mark Sorrell on Game Behavioural Economics Posted on 19th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)