Chartboost is a games-only monetisation platform , with its main feature being free cross-promotion between mobile games. Marketing itself as the largest mobile-games-only platform, it offers a Direct Deals marketplace to buy and sell interstitial and video adverts, and backs it up with transparent data collection to target campaigns and ad impressions. Chartboost integrates adverts into your app in a native way and all the while using only one SDK, which is compatible with iOS, Android, Amazon, Unity, Adobe Air and Cocos20.
- Works with 90% of the publishers in the top 10 grossing games
- Total control of where ads are displayed, including showing app name
- 5-minute installation, 10 lines of code
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- How Much Does it Cost to Get an App Install? Posted on 13th April 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- 4 Questions Every Publisher Considers When Evaluating a Mobile Game Posted on 27th October 2016 (about 1 day ago)
- Does Pay-What-You-Want Pay off for Mobile Game Developers? Posted on 20th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- Futureplay Games Is All-In on Rewarded Ads for Its Mobile Games Posted on 18th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- Introducing a New, More Powerful Player Group Targeting to Increase Your Ad ROI Posted on 14th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Podcast Advertising for Mobile Games: New Marketing Tool or Fading Fad? Posted on 13th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)