AppLovin is a marketing automation and data-tracking platform for mobile applications. Featuring all major ad formats like interstitials, rewarded videos and the crucial native formats, it has a strong analytics engine to track user behaviour, click through rates and other statistics to optimise eCPMs.
AppLovin’s SDK is compatible with iOS, Google and Amazon apps, and supports mediation layers Mopub, Fyber, and AdMob. It also supports games built with Adobe Air and Unity. For advertisers to use its platform, AppLovin requires $2+ CPI or $.05 CPC and a daily budget of $1,000+, practically ensuring only high quality adverts are displayed in your application.
- Support available 24/7
- Guarantees payment 15 days after each month
- Reaches 1 billion users 200 times each month
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Top Mobile Ad Mediation Platforms 2016 Posted on 08th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- How to work with an ad network Posted on 24th February 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Some smart ideas on how to monetize your game with ads from Casual Connect Berlin Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- The SE Asian mobile games market…what every game dev looking to localize there should know (Part 2) Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Advertisers: The webinar on video ads you’ve been waiting for has arrived Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Storytelling in video ads: 3 steps to engage potential users Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)