AppLovin is a marketing automation and data-tracking platform for mobile applications. Featuring all major ad formats like interstitials, rewarded videos and the crucial native formats, it has a strong analytics engine to track user behaviour, click through rates and other statistics to optimise eCPMs.
AppLovin’s SDK is compatible with iOS, Google and Amazon apps, and supports mediation layers Mopub, Fyber, and AdMob. It also supports games built with Adobe Air and Unity. For advertisers to use its platform, AppLovin requires $2+ CPI or $.05 CPC and a daily budget of $1,000+, practically ensuring only high quality adverts are displayed in your application.
- Support available 24/7
- Guarantees payment 15 days after each month
- Reaches 1 billion users 200 times each month
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Top Mobile Ad Mediation Platforms 2016 Posted on 08th February 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Considering vertical video ads? Here’s how to do them right. Posted on 25th October 2016 (about 11 hours ago)
- Q&A: The South Korean mobile games market…what every dev looking to localize there should know Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 5 days ago)
- MGF: Consensus on the benefits of rewarded video + 4 tips for doing it right. Posted on 20th October 2016 (about 5 days ago)
- AppLovin ranked #3 on SFBT list of the Bay Area’s Fastest Growing Private Companies Posted on 17th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- Is your product already a success? Here are three strategies for engineers to keep moving the ball forward. Posted on 13th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)