AppLovin is a marketing automation and data-tracking platform for mobile applications. Featuring all major ad formats like interstitials, rewarded videos and the crucial native formats, it has a strong analytics engine to track user behaviour, click through rates and other statistics to optimise eCPMs.
AppLovin’s SDK is compatible with iOS, Google and Amazon apps, and supports mediation layers Mopub, Fyber, and AdMob. It also supports games built with Adobe Air and Unity. For advertisers to use its platform, AppLovin requires $2+ CPI or $.05 CPC and a daily budget of $1,000+, practically ensuring only high quality adverts are displayed in your application.
- Support available 24/7
- Guarantees payment 15 days after each month
- Reaches 1 billion users 200 times each month
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Majority of apps are now using one or more SDKs for in-app advertising Posted on 01st March 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- The rise of mobile fintech Posted on 25th May 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- Casual Connect Asia: Takeaways for making the most of mobile video ads Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Uncertainty and performance in mobile marketing Posted on 19th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- When content creators rule, how do marketers find their audiences? Posted on 16th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- eSports: 3 things that must happen for brands and publishers to monetize (Part 2) Posted on 11th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)