AdColony is a high-quality-video ad platform for mobile apps and games with its own patented Instant-Play technology. Instant-Play allows for instant playing of video adverts at HD quality “regardless of connection strength or device type” according to the Ad Colony website. It’s SDK, which comes free, is compatible with Android, iOS, Adobe Air and Unity.
For game publishers, AdColony offers a number of different strategies to include native video ads such as value exchange, interstitials and custom in-game integrations. If your app isn’t a game, then pre/mid/post roll adverts are also available, as well as in-feed autoplaying videos supported by the company’s “Instant-Feed HD” video technology.
- Works with 90% of the AdAge 100, 40% of Fortune 500
- Trusted by Lufthansa for its rich media adverts
- Licensing of Instant-Play technology for own direct sales also available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Enhance™ by FGL Adds AdColony, Chartboost and HyprMediate Support Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Final Call for App Promotion Summit Berlin 2016 Tickets Posted on 24th November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Adcolony, Todaytix, Mallzee and Laundrapp Talk About App Marketing for Ecommerce Posted on 26th October 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Google IO ’17 and Android O – Better Tools & A New Language Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Adweek Lists AdColony CEO Will Kassoy as Mar Tech Superstar Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Mobile Monday: New Studios & Publishing Deals Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- AdColonized: Getting to Know James Vela Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Video Anywhere: Looking Ahead to Digiday’s Summit in New Orleans Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)