AdColony is a high-quality-video ad platform for mobile apps and games with its own patented Instant-Play technology. Instant-Play allows for instant playing of video adverts at HD quality “regardless of connection strength or device type” according to the Ad Colony website. It’s SDK, which comes free, is compatible with Android, iOS, Adobe Air and Unity.
For game publishers, AdColony offers a number of different strategies to include native video ads such as value exchange, interstitials and custom in-game integrations. If your app isn’t a game, then pre/mid/post roll adverts are also available, as well as in-feed autoplaying videos supported by the company’s “Instant-Feed HD” video technology.
- Works with 90% of the AdAge 100, 40% of Fortune 500
- Trusted by Lufthansa for its rich media adverts
- Licensing of Instant-Play technology for own direct sales also available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- There are 15 SDKs inside the average Android app Posted on 27th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Mobile Monday: Adweek’s Top Ads & the Mobile Shopping Takeover Posted on 17th October 2016 (about 6 days ago)
- AdColonized: Getting to Know Rui Li Posted on 13th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- Introducing Aurora™: The Next Generation SDK from AdColony Posted on 11th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Mobile Monday: Engaging Episodes & Disengaging the Note 7 Posted on 10th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- When to Skip: Improving Video Interstitial Ad Monetization Posted on 04th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)