AdColony is a high-quality-video ad platform for mobile apps and games with its own patented Instant-Play technology. Instant-Play allows for instant playing of video adverts at HD quality “regardless of connection strength or device type” according to the Ad Colony website. It’s SDK, which comes free, is compatible with Android, iOS, Adobe Air and Unity.
For game publishers, AdColony offers a number of different strategies to include native video ads such as value exchange, interstitials and custom in-game integrations. If your app isn’t a game, then pre/mid/post roll adverts are also available, as well as in-feed autoplaying videos supported by the company’s “Instant-Feed HD” video technology.
- Works with 90% of the AdAge 100, 40% of Fortune 500
- Trusted by Lufthansa for its rich media adverts
- Licensing of Instant-Play technology for own direct sales also available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Final Call for App Promotion Summit Berlin 2016 Tickets Posted on 24th November 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Adcolony, Todaytix, Mallzee and Laundrapp Talk About App Marketing for Ecommerce Posted on 26th October 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Top Mobile Video Advertising Platforms 2016 Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for iOS Games Posted on 21st June 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top Ad Networks for Android Games Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Highlights from 2017 Code Media Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 19 hours ago)
- AdColonized: Getting to Know Rachel Seo Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 21 hours ago)
- Getting Ready for GDC 2017 Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- 3 Ways Auto Brands are Leveraging Mobile-Only Creative Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- Mobile Monday: Custom News Feeds & Engaging Alerts Posted on 20th February 2017 (about 4 days ago)