Yapp is an events-management-focussed app development software platform. Founded in 2011 to “democratise app creation for the masses”, its small seven-person team offers a streamlined way of publishing an app for either iOS or Android, with set templates and pages to begin with but fully customisable.
Some of the types of evens touched upon by Yapp include weddings, conferences, birthdays, funfairs and holidays, to list but a few. All of these can come with push notifications, basic analytics, ticketing, picture sharing, Youtube integration and news feeds, as well as “premium” technologies depending on the price plan you choose.
- Three different price plans – access Premium Technologies with up to 10 apps
- No coding required
- Free marketing tools found on website
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 14 London App Startups To Watch Posted on 13th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- Restaurant app Velocity hungry for expansion after $22.5m funding Posted on 30th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Mobiconf 2016: Experience the World of Mobile Development on the 6th October Posted on 10th August 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on 22nd July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Tencent dominates in top mobile game app ranks across China Posted on 13th July 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Featured: AIESEC US 60th Anniversary Event App Posted on 25th October 2016 (about 14 hours ago)
- Featuring Maps in Event Apps Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 2 days ago)
- How to Sell Your Sponsors on An Event App Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 5 days ago)
- Featured: Small Market Meetings’s Annual Conference App Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 7 days ago)
- Featured: Verizon’s 2016 Local Agent Summit App Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)