Yapp is an events-management-focussed app development software platform. Founded in 2011 to “democratise app creation for the masses”, its small seven-person team offers a streamlined way of publishing an app for either iOS or Android, with set templates and pages to begin with but fully customisable.
Some of the types of evens touched upon by Yapp include weddings, conferences, birthdays, funfairs and holidays, to list but a few. All of these can come with push notifications, basic analytics, ticketing, picture sharing, Youtube integration and news feeds, as well as “premium” technologies depending on the price plan you choose.
- Three different price plans – access Premium Technologies with up to 10 apps
- No coding required
- Free marketing tools found on website
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 56 App Startups That Got Funded in Q4 2016 Posted on 20th December 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Bumble backs new gay dating app Chappy Posted on 18th December 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- 50 ASO People You Need to Know Posted on 30th November 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- 14 London App Startups To Watch Posted on 13th September 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Restaurant app Velocity hungry for expansion after $22.5m funding Posted on 30th August 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Yapp Staff Tip: How to Use our (New) Draft Mode Posted on 26th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Yapp Staff Tip: 8 Ideas for Your Sales Meeting App Posted on 24th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Featured: 29th IFSCC Congress App Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Featured: Greencross Limited Store & Clinic Leadership Conference App Posted on 22nd November 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Introducing New 2017 Yapp Plans Posted on 21st November 2016 (about 3 months ago)