Xojo is an app-creation package designed to make apps for multiple platforms in the Xojo language, abstracting OS languages, HTML and Java (among others) in order to accelerate development. The platform has in-built support for internet protocols, graphics and database servers, but more importantly it has over 40 UI controls to ensure your app looks how you want it to on each device and OS.
Xojo comes in six different price plans, allowing you to choose whether to code for desktop, iOS, web or all of the above, and its drag-and-drop interface has already won it over 290,00 users. There are also no royalties on the apps you build: Once the IDE is bought, the tools are yours to keep.
- Xojo Cloud Hosting Packages also available
- Fully refundable 3rd party add-ons can be bought on official website
- Apps compiled to machine code for fast execution and multi-platform support
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on 22nd July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Don’t Get Lost…With iOSLocation Posted on 17th October 2016 (about 4 days ago)
- Xojo Draw in the App Store Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- XDC 2016 Recap Posted on 11th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- About PostgreSQL Case Sensitivity Posted on 28th September 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- XojoTalk 029 – I Went to High School with the Apple File System Guy Posted on 27th September 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)