Xojo is an app-creation package designed to make apps for multiple platforms in the Xojo language, abstracting OS languages, HTML and Java (among others) in order to accelerate development. The platform has in-built support for internet protocols, graphics and database servers, but more importantly it has over 40 UI controls to ensure your app looks how you want it to on each device and OS.
Xojo comes in six different price plans, allowing you to choose whether to code for desktop, iOS, web or all of the above, and its drag-and-drop interface has already won it over 290,00 users. There are also no royalties on the apps you build: Once the IDE is bought, the tools are yours to keep.
- Xojo Cloud Hosting Packages also available
- Fully refundable 3rd party add-ons can be bought on official website
- Apps compiled to machine code for fast execution and multi-platform support
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on 22nd July 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Working with Files: FolderItem Posted on 20th February 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Do you still ASCII? Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Fractional Scale Factors Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- Choose the Right Development Tool for Your Business Posted on 07th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- TextField: Getting the User Input Posted on 06th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)