Xamarin is a cross-platform development tool that lets developers build native iOS and Android apps, as well as Windows and Mac apps, using a single shared C# codebase. The company also lets developers test apps on hundreds of devices via its Xamarin Cloud service, offers its own Xamarin Studio IDE, and runs live online classes with its Xamarin University program.
Xamarin boasts a number of big name brands among its clients, including Microsoft, Kellog’s, Bosch and Dow Jones. The company is based in San Francisco with offices in Europe, Asia and South America.
- Native user interfaces
- Native API access including platform-specific capabilities like iBeacon and Android Fragments.
- Xamarin.Forms interfaces that allows devs to share almost 100% of code across all mobile dev platforms
- Add components to apps directly from your IDE via Xamarin Component Store
- Integrate backends such as Microsoft Azure, Parse and SAP
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on 22nd July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Umesh Palshikar, Chief Marketing Officer at Shubhashish Reliantekk Talks App Development Posted on 05th July 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- The Big List of Android Development Tools Posted on 03rd June 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Changing A Mobile Enterprise App Development Vendor Posted on 22nd March 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- App Developer, Hidden Brains, Talks Big App Development Trends Posted on 03rd March 2016 (about 8 months ago)
Learn how to add #ContinuousIntegration to your Android apps using #VSTS: https://t.co/vyGMenKQ3S https://t.co/ceFPc5yc9J(about 5 hours ago)
Learn how your colleagues and competitors are already shipping five-star apps with #Xamarin: https://t.co/f1hl181myd https://t.co/LOWbK4meNd(about 1 day ago)
Announcing the last #XamarinDevDays of 2016! Is your city on the list? Register now: https://t.co/G7O44EWuxv https://t.co/CkaaXFDTWF(about 2 days ago)
#XAML Power Toys for #Visual Studio 2015 enables developers to create cross-platform, data-bound, data-entry forms: https://t.co/Ja1rs2AL3s(about 2 days ago)
Lessons on Mobile #DevOps from @roycornelissen on today's episode of the #MobileLeadersPodcast: https://t.co/4wvqkJvLMn(about 3 days ago)
- Last Xamarin Dev Days of 2016 Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 2 days ago)
- Mobile Leaders Podcast | Understanding the Uniqueness of Mobile DevOps with Roy Cornelissen, Xpirit Posted on 20th October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- Create a Game with iOS 10 and Message App Extensions Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 4 days ago)
- Xamarin.Forms Book Now Available in Easy to Digest Chapter Summaries Posted on 18th October 2016 (about 5 days ago)
- Live Webinar | Xamarin University Presents: Introduction to Xamarin with Visual Studio Posted on 13th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)