Volusion is a full eCommerce website and mCommerce app builder for web, iOS and Android with a highly scalable pricing plans to suit all levels of business. Trusted by Toni&Guy among other top-line names, it’s optimised for smaller screens and allows for multi-platform access by your customers.
The most basic price plan gives you space for 100 products, no transaction fees and unlimited data storage, and starts at $15/month. It also includes a Facebook store, one-click integration with your existing storefront and the possibility of making a new one from scratch. All of this is supported by their wide knowledge base and their frequently-updated blog.
- Featured on Mashable and the New York Times.
- Used by This American Life and Jane Seymour Botanicals
- Scales to include unlimited products, CRM, eBay integration and much more.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- How to Grow Your Ecommerce Business with Email Lead Capture Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 6 hours ago)
- Google Shopping 101: How to Set Up Your First Google Shopping Campaign Posted on 19th May 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Setting Up Your Very First PPC Campaign Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- 5 Insights for Making Your Blog One of Your Most Valuable Store Resources Posted on 16th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Exciting Things to Come for Volusion — A Message from Kevin Posted on 12th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)