URX is a powerful deep-linking platform for your mobile app and games, offering to remove banners, interstitials and videos and still successfully monetise each of your users. With a drag-and-drop widget framework, and extensive documentation on their SDK, URX offers an extremely easy-to-use implementation of their deep-linking solutions into your game.
Founded in 2013 and partnered with Google Venture, URX believes deep links are the way forward in monetizing users while keeping the user experience seamless and without interruption: by embedding related actions into your app, users are monetised via completing actions which are useful to them. URX’s API also gathers contextual information on these actions, allowing you to analyse your audience and their behaviour.
- 4-minute SDK installation
- URX API app gallery offers myriad tools to manage your app
- Search actions according to keyword, time/date, location and other metrics
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Forget the mobile web, 85% of mobile user time is spent using apps Posted on 08th February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Deal sees mobile content discovery experts URX join the Pinterest team Posted on 04th May 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- URX introduces AppViews, to intelligently deeplink ads between mobile apps Posted on 23rd April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- App Deep Linking Guide Posted on 31st March 2015 (about 2 years ago)