Urban Airship is a mobile marketing company covering myriad solutions to monetise your app, from mobile marketing automation to mobile analytics and audience segmentation. Its biggest product is a push-notification engine, which has currently been installed 2+ billion times with 10+ billion messages sent each month.
Urban Airship’s engagement campaigns solutions can target user behaviour with high precision, letting you set triggers such as location, lifecycle stage and in-app event, and it also lets you plan multi-step campaigns. Its audience segmentation allows you to analyse your users according to a number of different metrics and specifically target them with campaigns or adverts. The engine is also fully scalable to millions of users for all campaign types.
- Huge knowledge base with case studies and industry insights
- Has worked with global brands like AirBnB and Red Bull Media House
- Offers both a marketin platform and cross-platform wallet managing studio
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Win a Free Ticket to the App Promotion Summit New York Posted on 28th February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- New data says you're wasting user acquisition investment by not sending push notifications Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- App Promotion Summit New York Updates and Ticket Discount Posted on 09th February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Send notifications to more connected devices with Urban Airship's latest features Posted on 08th November 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- How to Pick the Best Decision Support System for Your Mobile App Posted on 11th August 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Introducing Web Push Notifications Posted on (about 47 years ago)
- Want to Predict & Prevent Customer Churn — and Increase App Retention? This Post is For You. Posted on (about 47 years ago)
- Google I/O 2017 Recap: Trends to Watch Posted on (about 47 years ago)
- Digital Retail Marketing: Making Online & Offline Work Together Posted on (about 47 years ago)
- Connect With App Users, Tame Your Data, Personalization Best Practices & More: NYC Mobile Growth Workshop Recap Posted on (about 47 years ago)