Urban Airship is a mobile marketing company covering myriad solutions to monetise your app, from mobile marketing automation to mobile analytics and audience segmentation. Its biggest product is a push-notification engine, which has currently been installed 2+ billion times with 10+ billion messages sent each month.
Urban Airship’s engagement campaigns solutions can target user behaviour with high precision, letting you set triggers such as location, lifecycle stage and in-app event, and it also lets you plan multi-step campaigns. Its audience segmentation allows you to analyse your users according to a number of different metrics and specifically target them with campaigns or adverts. The engine is also fully scalable to millions of users for all campaign types.
- Huge knowledge base with case studies and industry insights
- Has worked with global brands like AirBnB and Red Bull Media House
- Offers both a marketin platform and cross-platform wallet managing studio
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- App Promotion Summit New York Updates and Ticket Discount Posted on 09th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Send notifications to more connected devices with Urban Airship's latest features Posted on 08th November 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- How to Pick the Best Decision Support System for Your Mobile App Posted on 11th August 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Forget funnels, Urban Airship says its clever loop works best for engaging app users Posted on 15th July 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Want to Predict & Prevent Customer Churn — and Increase App Retention? This Post is For You. Posted on (about 47 years ago)
- Meet Up With Urban Airship at Mobile World Congress! Posted on (about 47 years ago)
- Our Cyber Week Data Analysis Reveals 3 Mobile Growth Trends for Retail Apps Posted on (about 47 years ago)
- 4 Proven Ways to Reduce SaaS Churn with a Mobile App Posted on (about 47 years ago)
- eHarmony’s Multi-Channel Marketing Strategy: A Case Study Posted on (about 47 years ago)