Upsight is an analytics, marketing and data mining platform for your mobile application with the capacity to track any data within your mobile app, helping with attribution and engagement, retention and revenue. From social apps to gaming and mobile dating, Upsight offers deep analytics of any kind of funnel, user, and event you set it.
Datamining goes even deeper, combining data from your app and your website to provide further insights, allowing you to analyse usage by location, demographic and other key metrics. As well as customizing your queries, Upsight offers hardware to supply the level of power and back up you need for your application.
- Analytics, Marketing and Data Mining sold as both stand-alone and package
- Free up to 50k monthly users
- Clients include Ubisoft and Halfbrick Games.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Mobile User Acquisition Services Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Top Mobile Ad Mediation Platforms 2016 Posted on 08th February 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Top App Push Notification Services Posted on 19th October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Analytics Tools 2015 Posted on 28th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- WMS Improves Campaign Open Rates by 10x Directly Increasing User Engagement with Upsight DataMine Posted on 13th July 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- OLX Leverages Upsight Analytics to Optimize User Conversion by Nearly 30% Posted on 13th July 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Glu Mobile Lifts Ad and IAP Revenue by 10-15% Leveraging Upsight’s Targeted Mobile Campaigns Posted on 13th July 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Upsight Delivers Help for Mobile Marketers – A List Daily Posted on 19th February 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Upsight unveils real-time analytics and marketing platform for mobile and online marketers – VentureBeat Posted on 18th February 2015 (about 2 years ago)