Telerik Platform also provides analysis tools, such as crash reporting and monitoring, post launch as well as on-demand Mbaas services and ready-made templates in order to speed up app production as much as possible. The platform covers all stages of app development and even comes with its own management system for post-launch support and updates.
- Key clients include NASA, Fox and Sony
- Also supports Cordova/PhoneGap plugins
- Free trial and demo available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 57% of mobile app developers are new to the industry Posted on 08th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Progress updates its Telerik mobile development platform Posted on 16th January 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Test Studio R3 Release Webinar Recording and Q&A Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- Meet Progress at DEVintersection and Win Cool Stuff Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- Meet UI for ASP.NET Core Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 5 days ago)
- NativeScript Developer Day Wrap Up Posted on 18th October 2016 (about 6 days ago)
- Announcing the Telerik DevCraft R3 2016 Release Webinar Posted on 17th October 2016 (about 7 days ago)