Telerik Platform also provides analysis tools, such as crash reporting and monitoring, post launch as well as on-demand Mbaas services and ready-made templates in order to speed up app production as much as possible. The platform covers all stages of app development and even comes with its own management system for post-launch support and updates.
- Key clients include NASA, Fox and Sony
- Also supports Cordova/PhoneGap plugins
- Free trial and demo available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 57% of mobile app developers are new to the industry Posted on 08th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Progress updates its Telerik mobile development platform Posted on 16th January 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Meet Johannes Hoppe, Developer Expert Posted on 19th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Gif Guide to Getting Started with Kendo UI Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Reporting vs. Control Suites—How to Make the Right Choice? Posted on 12th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Kendo UI for Angular Release Webinar and Winners Posted on 12th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Progress NativeScript UI 2.0 is Live with Support for NativeScript 3.0 Posted on 11th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)