Telerik Platform also provides analysis tools, such as crash reporting and monitoring, post launch as well as on-demand Mbaas services and ready-made templates in order to speed up app production as much as possible. The platform covers all stages of app development and even comes with its own management system for post-launch support and updates.
- Key clients include NASA, Fox and Sony
- Also supports Cordova/PhoneGap plugins
- Free trial and demo available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 57% of mobile app developers are new to the industry Posted on 08th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Progress updates its Telerik mobile development platform Posted on 16th January 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- ReportBooks Are Now Easy as Pie Posted on 20th February 2017 (about 5 hours ago)
- You're Invited to Help Make UI for Xamarin Documentation Great! Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- Meet Steve McNiven-Scott, Developer Expert Posted on 13th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Telerik Platform Improvements for NativeScript Developers Posted on 09th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Telerik UI for UWP Now Open Source Posted on 08th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)