Taplytics is the mobile A/B testing, push notification and analytics platform. The company’s A/B testing tool features easy set up, comprehensive visualization, custom segmentation and detailed reporting. The push notifications tool provides deep segmentation, transactional push/push API and analytics.
Taplytics analytics tool provides actionable data about app installs, from acquisition to engagement, with detailed retention graphs to get a clear and easy to grasp daily picture of an app performance. Some of the top features are:
- Advanced level of A/B testing to test any app interface element
- BigQuery tool to get access to raw data
- Mixpanel and Google Analytics integration
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Analytics Tools 2015 Posted on 28th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Taplytics raises $2.4m, prioritizes smart push notification platform development Posted on 21st May 2015 (about 2 years ago)
Don't let confirmation bias kill your #mobile app! https://t.co/ioz2wDsToV(about 14 hours ago)
6 Colors That Are Proven to Boost Sales https://t.co/1s1Gmk1bSo(about 18 hours ago)
How did Launchpad Toys avoid a month of lost revenue using Taplytics? https://t.co/rDMCyaHZgJ https://t.co/g1oKbT0IEz(about 1 day ago)
@Apple's new free #app development curriculum is great for high schools and community colleges! https://t.co/AcdVbyqpv3(about 2 days ago)
It costs five times as much to attract a new customer than to keep an existing one! https://t.co/VTI0DyPmUa… https://t.co/ruAEBgBp4A(about 3 days ago)