Stencyl is a game creation platform enabling developers to design once and play anywhere across multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Flash, Windows, Mac and Linux without the need for code. Stencyl effectively works as a game studio in a box, providing an intuitive toolset to accelerate workflow.
Featuring a drag and drop block-snapping interface based on the successful MIT Scratch project, Stencyl provides new functionalities with ready to use blocks. Coding is available for experienced developers to create and share their blocks, extend the engine through code, import libraries and write custom classes. On the monetization side, Stencyl games can be sold on the App Store and Google Play, and ‘freemium’ games can also be created offering in-game purchases providing unlockable levels and content.
- Game design studio ‘in a box’ with intuitive, drag and drop interface
- Supports multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Linux and Flash
- Embed ads for additional revenue, supports iAds and AdMob
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Android & iOS Game Development Tools, Engines, Libraries and Resources Posted on 16th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Android Game Development Tools Posted on 30th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on 31st October 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- The Best Android Game Makers Posted on 27th August 2014 (about 3 years ago)
@test_zero @FrostyPopCorps It's a lot of fun actually! You should give it a try!(about 1 day ago)
Check out Puff. — a fun twitchy arcade shooter, #MadeInStencyl by @FrostyPopCorps! (Featured by Apple, of course.)… https://t.co/xFnZCQaGBT(about 1 day ago)
RT @sergio_moraleda: Gracias @perecornella por esta formación #Stencyl #RoboCiencia Alumnos @nazaretoporto @_mdangels @Esther_Sanchez_ http…(about 1 day ago)
RT @meritxellEM: @udigitaledu començant el taller de videojocs amb Stencyl amb nois i noies d les escoles Nazaret https://t.co/ohxDCgBHgq(about 1 day ago)
RT @natzaretesplu: Comencem amb el primer taller de Creació d'un videojoc amb Stencyl gràcies a @udigitaledu ! #RoboCiencia https://t.co/fx…(about 1 day ago)