ShoutEm is a powerful tool to create mobile applications which asks no coding skills of the creator. From content to advertising, from e-commerce to social apps, the platform provides you with a simple drag-and-drop interface to create the application, and gives you the tools to preview it natively and in real time. While basic apps are coded in HTML5, the scaling price plans also allows for native apps in iOS, Android and iPad.
ShoutEm also offers analytics tracking for your application, keeping tabs on active users, sessions, shout outs, check ins and more data points, as well as including a content management system, a variety of modules to monetize your users such as promotions and advertising.
- Automated publishing to App Store and Google Play, free republishing and updates
- 4-tier price plan covers all levels of customization for your app
- High profile clients include T-Mobile, USA Today and Digital First Media
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- A List of the Best App Builders and App Makers Posted on 13th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Hall of Fame: Dona Jo Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 2 days ago)
- 5 apps to ride out 2016 presidential election Posted on 17th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- Hall of Fame: The Home Shoppe Posted on 10th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Building apps with tab bar layout Posted on 04th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Best React Native apps to date [Infographic] Posted on 28th September 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)