Shortcut Media is a suite of app marketing tools which includes mobile deep linking and a URL shortener, amongst others. The tools are compatible with Android, iOS and Windowsphone, and come with their own analytics engine to follow user locations and events. Other features included are in-store communications with iBeacons, offline reach, QR code and image recognition and app banners.
- Used by Harper Collins, Carlsberg and Audi
- Based in Switzerland and Finland
- Apply for early access
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Master your app’s on-boarding in 4 easy steps Posted on 01st July 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Change is in the air Posted on 25th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- 10 words of app creation wisdom from someone who’s already been there Posted on 06th May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Is Retail Ready For Beacons and Increased App Retention? Posted on 25th April 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- 4 Tips on How To Improve Your App’s Retention Posted on 08th January 2016 (about 10 months ago)