Shopify is a one-size-fits-all solution provider for designing your business’s online and mobile storefront, promoting your brand and creating a safe and easy way for users to buy your products. From seamless in-app sales to Facebook shops, buy buttons and mobile POS systems, they have at least one solution that will fit your business model.
On top of their mCommerce solutions, Shopify is also very strong on user analytics, tracking sales and user behaviour to let you maximise conversion and retention rates. Finally, it also has a website builder, effectively covering everything you need to launch your online business.
- Free 14-day trial available.
- Four-tier price plan starting at $9/month.
- 24/7 support.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- The Big List of Unreal Engine Development Resources Posted on 04th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of Unity Development Resources Posted on 26th April 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- How To Choose The Right App Store Category Posted on 08th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- How Bartaile Multiplies Its Reach By Partnering With Similar Brands Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 19 hours ago)
- 7 Common Facebook Advertising Mistakes (And How to Fix Them) Posted on 19th May 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- 6 Influencer Marketing Platforms for Partnering with Internet Famous Creators Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Gotamago's Story: Building a Life and a Business Under One Roof Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- Behind the Scenes at Unite: Our New Card Reader, Shopify Pay, and One Incredible Story Posted on 16th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)