Shopify is a one-size-fits-all solution provider for designing your business’s online and mobile storefront, promoting your brand and creating a safe and easy way for users to buy your products. From seamless in-app sales to Facebook shops, buy buttons and mobile POS systems, they have at least one solution that will fit your business model.
On top of their mCommerce solutions, Shopify is also very strong on user analytics, tracking sales and user behaviour to let you maximise conversion and retention rates. Finally, it also has a website builder, effectively covering everything you need to launch your online business.
- Free 14-day trial available.
- Four-tier price plan starting at $9/month.
- 24/7 support.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- The Big List of Unreal Engine Development Resources Posted on 04th May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- The Big List of Unity Development Resources Posted on 26th April 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- How To Choose The Right App Store Category Posted on 08th February 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Talking to Customers One-on-One Helped Carbon6 Rings Build a $1.7 Million Business Posted on 11th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- How to Use Gift Guides to Boost Your Holiday Sales Posted on 09th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 7 Shopify Apps That Will Help You Sell More This Black Friday and Cyber Monday Posted on 06th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- From Chiang Mai to Medellin: How This Entrepreneur Fuels His Wanderlust Posted on 06th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- You Can Now Turn Conversations Into Sales With Shopify and Facebook Messenger Posted on 05th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)