Qt is a development environment for creating cross-platform mobile apps, with both a visual and coding interface. It comes with a number of dedicated tools such as QtDesigner for UI design and Qt Linguist for localisation, and the platform comes with a C++ code editor (including 1000+ classes), integration with popular version control and project management packages.
With offices all across Europe and the USA, and its headquarters in Finland, Qt offers global support to all of its clients as well as additional services such as technology evaluation, proof-of-concept, design and implementation.
- 30-day free trial available
- Choose between fixed-term or perpetual commercial licensing
- One-off payment for application development package
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Forget Valentine's Day, summer is the best time to attract new users to your dating app Posted on 10th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Smartphones rule daily consumer life, while the PC gets relegated to work hours Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Massive mobile app traffic spike beats websites for retailers on Black Friday Posted on 19th December 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Patrick Richardson, US Managing Director of hedgehog lab, on the Future of Digital Health Posted on 25th November 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Paul Morris, Lead Strategist from hedgehog lab, on App Store Optimisation Posted on 21st November 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Building the latest greatest for Android AArch64 (with Vulkan teaser) Posted on 24th February 2017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Qt 5.9 Alpha Released Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Qt Quick WebGL Streaming Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Qt Roadmap for 2017 Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Making Movies with QML Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 3 days ago)