Qt is a development environment for creating cross-platform mobile apps, with both a visual and coding interface. It comes with a number of dedicated tools such as QtDesigner for UI design and Qt Linguist for localisation, and the platform comes with a C++ code editor (including 1000+ classes), integration with popular version control and project management packages.
With offices all across Europe and the USA, and its headquarters in Finland, Qt offers global support to all of its clients as well as additional services such as technology evaluation, proof-of-concept, design and implementation.
- 30-day free trial available
- Choose between fixed-term or perpetual commercial licensing
- One-off payment for application development package
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Forget Valentine's Day, summer is the best time to attract new users to your dating app Posted on 10th February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Smartphones rule daily consumer life, while the PC gets relegated to work hours Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Massive mobile app traffic spike beats websites for retailers on Black Friday Posted on 19th December 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Patrick Richardson, US Managing Director of hedgehog lab, on the Future of Digital Health Posted on 25th November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Paul Morris, Lead Strategist from hedgehog lab, on App Store Optimisation Posted on 21st November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- What’s new in Qt 3D with Qt 5.9? Posted on 24th May 2017 (about 12 hours ago)
- QtLocation: using offline map tiles with the OpenStreetMap plugin Posted on 24th May 2017 (about 14 hours ago)
- Qt Creator 4.3.0 released Posted on 24th May 2017 (about 14 hours ago)
- Qt Quick Designer in Qt Creator 4.3 Posted on 24th May 2017 (about 14 hours ago)
- Functional Safety with the Qt Safe Renderer Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 3 days ago)