Qt is a development environment for creating cross-platform mobile apps, with both a visual and coding interface. It comes with a number of dedicated tools such as QtDesigner for UI design and Qt Linguist for localisation, and the platform comes with a C++ code editor (including 1000+ classes), integration with popular version control and project management packages.
With offices all across Europe and the USA, and its headquarters in Finland, Qt offers global support to all of its clients as well as additional services such as technology evaluation, proof-of-concept, design and implementation.
- 30-day free trial available
- Choose between fixed-term or perpetual commercial licensing
- One-off payment for application development package
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Mobile search engine market in China expands rapidly Posted on 19th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- 5 Ways to Drive Adoption of Your Mobile Payment App Posted on 16th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on 22nd July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- UK and Germany lead the way in using apps for online purchases, but browsers still rule Posted on 07th July 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- 43% of people don't want to receive push notifications Posted on 25th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Qt 5.6.2 Released Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Make It Magic – User Experience and the Internet of Things Posted on 11th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Qt Quick Controls 2.1 and Beyond Posted on 06th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Customizable vector maps with the Mapbox Qt SDK Posted on 04th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Qt Champion nominations for 2016 now open Posted on 29th September 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)