Playir is a game-design software package without the coding. The free account includes unlimited public asset uploads and collaborators for open-source projects only. Pro accounts allow private projects and self-publishing to app stores. Multi-player and 3D animation are always supported, and art assets are provided for the user. The software runs on all platforms and has cross-platform capability (code on iOS, publish on Android).
- Runs on mobiles, tablets and PCs.
- Real-time creation means you instantly see changes you’ve made to your game.
- A raft of tools such as character creator, level editor and animation editor.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Android & iOS Game Development Tools, Engines, Libraries and Resources Posted on 16th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on 31st October 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- The Best Android Game Makers Posted on 27th August 2014 (about 2 years ago)