Parse is a Mobile Backend-as-a-Service provider. The company was bought by Facebook in 2013.
Parse breaks down its offering into three products. Parse Core is the basic MBaaS offering, letting you run apps in the Parse cloud, store data securely and connect with social networks. Parse Push is a push notification platform, while Parse Analytics lets you measure acquisition, retention, engagement, push notification campaigns and more. The platform supports iOS and Android.
Parse is based in Facebook’s HQ in Menlo Park, California. Clients include Hello Kitty, Sesame Street, Hipmunk, The Food Network and Emporio Armani.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Instapaper is now owned by Pinterest Posted on 24th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Google AMP finds best bounce and conversion rates for mCommerce retailers to ensure smooth consumer experience on mobile Posted on 22nd July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- How to Migrate Your Apps from Parse by Peter Wilkniss Posted on 22nd June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- The Big List of Internet of Things Companies Posted on 01st March 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Facebook-owned Parse announces surprise closure Posted on 29th January 2016 (about 9 months ago)
Parse Server, the open source self-hosted backend, has been starred over 11,000 times on GitHub! https://t.co/vuutA99roE(about 56 days ago)
We’ve migrated our docs: you can now find your favorite @ParseIt guides on GitHub! https://t.co/IYZHoWJuC4(about 58 days ago)
RT @swiftingio: Parse Server - 100 days later: https://t.co/rmI3gwdOqD . Did you give it a chance?(about 145 days ago)
Check out @NSMeetup on June 8th when Drew Gross will be covering all things Parse Server, Dashboard, and scaling! https://t.co/XHSjaVJ4tM(about 148 days ago)
- iOS and Android Updates Posted on 30th September 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Our Docs Are Now Hosted on GitHub Posted on 30th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Pointer Permissions now in Open Source Parse Server Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Parse Server Video Series - April 2016 Posted on 18th April 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Push and Config come to the Parse Dashboard Posted on 30th March 2016 (about 7 months ago)