Parse is a Mobile Backend-as-a-Service provider. The company was bought by Facebook in 2013.
Parse breaks down its offering into three products. Parse Core is the basic MBaaS offering, letting you run apps in the Parse cloud, store data securely and connect with social networks. Parse Push is a push notification platform, while Parse Analytics lets you measure acquisition, retention, engagement, push notification campaigns and more. The platform supports iOS and Android.
Parse is based in Facebook’s HQ in Menlo Park, California. Clients include Hello Kitty, Sesame Street, Hipmunk, The Food Network and Emporio Armani.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Case Study: Netvest - An App That Puts a Stable of Expert Investors in Your Pocket Posted on 09th February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Indian App Development Companies - Buyer's Guide Posted on 30th January 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Avazu Holding Made its Appearance at FbStart Shanghai Posted on 17th November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Instapaper is now owned by Pinterest Posted on 24th August 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Google AMP finds best bounce and conversion rates for mCommerce retailers to ensure smooth consumer experience on mobile Posted on 22nd July 2016 (about 10 months ago)
The Parse service is now shut down. To all the developers out there, it was a pleasure helping you build apps. Goodbye and good luck!(about 112 days ago)
A reminder: the Parse service is shutting down on Monday, January 30, 2017. https://t.co/mT97XYdYXR(about 126 days ago)
Parse Server, the open source self-hosted backend, has been starred over 11,000 times on GitHub! https://t.co/vuutA99roE(about 264 days ago)
We’ve migrated our docs: you can now find your favorite @ParseIt guides on GitHub! https://t.co/IYZHoWJuC4(about 266 days ago)
RT @swiftingio: Parse Server - 100 days later: https://t.co/rmI3gwdOqD . Did you give it a chance?(about 353 days ago)
- A Parse Shutdown Reminder Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- 2016 Holiday App Store Freeze Posted on 30th November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- iOS and Android Updates Posted on 30th September 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Our Docs Are Now Hosted on GitHub Posted on 30th August 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Pointer Permissions now in Open Source Parse Server Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 12 months ago)