MoEngage is user analytics and engagement platform for mobile apps. The company’s User Intelligence solution allows app owners and developers to define out what app traffic sources bring the best quality users for their apps. It evaluates users quality in terms of conversions, revenue, engagement level and even number of un-installs.
Geo-targeted app push notifications and in-app messages sending is another service, that in conjunction with ability to schedule delivery, allows MoEngage to push highly effective messages to app users. The company’s Smart Triggers technology empowers app owners with the tool to send personalized messages based on futuristic user actions. Once a user case is defined, the Smart Triggers system is set to send a message automatically, with no MoEngage users manual intervention. Some of the top features are:
- App users profiling (from acquisition till uninstall)
- Integration with MobileAppTracking, Appsflyer, Apsalar and others
- The largest app marketing automation platform in India
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- MoEngage's new Nativ user engagement tech delivers custom in-app messages without coding Posted on 17th March 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Top App Analytics Tools 2015 Posted on 28th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- MoEngage says it's targeting global markets after $4.25m funding round Posted on 17th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
[Blog] 6 ways to measure #ROI from #webpushnotifications. Read more: https://t.co/A8U1323juw #webmarketing #onlinemarketing #growth(about 1 day ago)
Have you tried A/B & multivariate testing for your #pushnotifications? Here's https://t.co/zVqtyhrtDy some great reasons why you should.(about 5 days ago)
On https://t.co/zFFuCd9qaF Read 7 strategies to up your #webpushnotification game to boost #traffic and #engagement for your website.(about 6 days ago)
#Mobile makes up 21% of online spending in Q4, as digital commerce reaches $109 billion https://t.co/MBWDo0tRRU #webmarketing #growth(about 6 days ago)
[Blog] Hey there #marketer! Check out 9 ways to use #webpushnotifications to boost your #online #business. https://t.co/I7BKas72LO #growth(about 9 days ago)