MoEngage is user analytics and engagement platform for mobile apps. The company’s User Intelligence solution allows app owners and developers to define out what app traffic sources bring the best quality users for their apps. It evaluates users quality in terms of conversions, revenue, engagement level and even number of un-installs.
Geo-targeted app push notifications and in-app messages sending is another service, that in conjunction with ability to schedule delivery, allows MoEngage to push highly effective messages to app users. The company’s Smart Triggers technology empowers app owners with the tool to send personalized messages based on futuristic user actions. Once a user case is defined, the Smart Triggers system is set to send a message automatically, with no MoEngage users manual intervention. Some of the top features are:
- App users profiling (from acquisition till uninstall)
- Integration with MobileAppTracking, Appsflyer, Apsalar and others
- The largest app marketing automation platform in India
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- MoEngage's new Nativ user engagement tech delivers custom in-app messages without coding Posted on 17th March 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Top App Analytics Tools 2015 Posted on 28th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- MoEngage says it's targeting global markets after $4.25m funding round Posted on 17th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
Launching Uplift - Now track revenue impact of your campaigns and optimize for it!. Read more: https://t.co/WdwpJUePW7 #mobilemarketing(about 2 days ago)
[Report] on average day, nearly 40 percent of searchers use only #smartphones https://t.co/MHHa4J7SdG via @Marketingland #mobilemarketing(about 2 days ago)
Introducing MoEngage #Uplift: Leverage the power of #experimentation to measure revenue impact & optimize for it. https://t.co/WdwpJUePW7(about 3 days ago)
[Study] 94% of consumers would use #mobilewallets more if they gave something back https://t.co/wpvwrOL4Dw #mobilemarketing #mobilegrowth(about 4 days ago)
[Article] 5 #protips to increase #socialmedia engagement on your #mobileapp https://t.co/AaLGt5jZg3 #mobilemarketing #growth #marketing(about 7 days ago)