Mobify is a provider of mCommerce platforms to engage and retain customers and app users by making payments secure, easy and a seamless part of your application. In particular, it focuses on building strong relationships with loyal customers to keep them coming back for more.
Beyond their payments platform, the Mobify Platform also allows you to design the store-front of your mobile app, and its connection centre lets you track a wide range of metrics to target your marketing and launch smart campaigns by location, context, behaviour and audience via push notifications.
- 24/7 Support from their USA-based team.
- Design-to-launch in as little as six weeks, for iOS and Android.
- Key clients include Matalan, Fox and Crocs.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Google adds mobile-like notifications and home screen apps to Chrome Posted on 22nd April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Way You’re Measuring Your Web Performance Is Wrong Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- The Long Road to Mostly Mobile Commerce Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- 6 Mobile Commerce Stats from the 2016 Holiday Shopping Season Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How Retailers Can Invest in Growth and Loyalty at the Same Time Posted on 14th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- [Infographic] Mobile Won Over Holiday Shoppers in 2016 Posted on 09th February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)