Mixpanel is an advanced analytics platform with nearly 3000 clients including miniclip, AirBnB, WordPress and Match.com. The platform allows for any and all questions you have on the use of your app to be answered, with a simple interface backed by coding that lets you track very granular and specific data.
With an installation time of under 10 minutes, Mixpanel’s SDK can be deployed on all major platforms, including mobile, and the company’s support team is always ready to help in the process. After installation, more than mere page views are tracked by Mixpanel: segmentation, funnells, users and notifications are just some of the data points tracked by the platform.
- Free up to 25,000 data points
- Very scalable price plan up to 20M datapoints, and then open to negotiation
- Huge scale of operations: over 34 billion actions analysed each month
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Polina Marchenko, CEO, Kptncook on Finding App Marketing Channels That Work Posted on 27th April 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- 5 Reasons App Developers Should Focus More on User Retention Posted on 03rd March 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- Built.io expands iPaaS Flow platform Posted on 19th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Analytics Tools 2015 Posted on 28th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Mixtape: February 24, 2017 Posted on 24th February 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- How Docker navigates product analytics for an open source community Posted on 24th February 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- What happens if everyone has access to data? Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Mixtape: February 17th, 2017 Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- O’Reilly’s Chief Data Scientist has advice for data in the enterprise Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)