Mixpanel is an advanced analytics platform with nearly 3000 clients including miniclip, AirBnB, WordPress and Match.com. The platform allows for any and all questions you have on the use of your app to be answered, with a simple interface backed by coding that lets you track very granular and specific data.
With an installation time of under 10 minutes, Mixpanel’s SDK can be deployed on all major platforms, including mobile, and the company’s support team is always ready to help in the process. After installation, more than mere page views are tracked by Mixpanel: segmentation, funnells, users and notifications are just some of the data points tracked by the platform.
- Free up to 25,000 data points
- Very scalable price plan up to 20M datapoints, and then open to negotiation
- Huge scale of operations: over 34 billion actions analysed each month
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Polina Marchenko, CEO, Kptncook on Finding App Marketing Channels That Work Posted on 27th April 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- 5 Reasons App Developers Should Focus More on User Retention Posted on 03rd March 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Built.io expands iPaaS Flow platform Posted on 19th February 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top App Analytics Tools 2015 Posted on 28th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- How Revolution Messaging turned a website into 13 million votes for Bernie Sanders Posted on 25th October 2016 (about 1 day ago)
- Mixpanel Decodes the NFL Posted on 20th October 2016 (about 6 days ago)
- Mixpanel Momentum: What 20,000 customers say about the future of product analytics Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- Why Hunter Walk isn’t hopping on the VR train Posted on 13th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- New eBook: The Mixpanel iOS 10 Report Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)