Mixpanel is an advanced analytics platform with nearly 3000 clients including miniclip, AirBnB, WordPress and Match.com. The platform allows for any and all questions you have on the use of your app to be answered, with a simple interface backed by coding that lets you track very granular and specific data.
With an installation time of under 10 minutes, Mixpanel’s SDK can be deployed on all major platforms, including mobile, and the company’s support team is always ready to help in the process. After installation, more than mere page views are tracked by Mixpanel: segmentation, funnells, users and notifications are just some of the data points tracked by the platform.
- Free up to 25,000 data points
- Very scalable price plan up to 20M datapoints, and then open to negotiation
- Huge scale of operations: over 34 billion actions analysed each month
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Mobile App Marketing Winning Strategy - Mistakes to Avoid Posted on 13th March 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Polina Marchenko, CEO, Kptncook on Finding App Marketing Channels That Work Posted on 27th April 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- 5 Reasons App Developers Should Focus More on User Retention Posted on 03rd March 2016 (about 1 year ago)