Marmalade SDK is a powerful, cross-platform game development tool that enables developers to deploy code across multiple devices from a single base. It provides a full native development environment for coding in C++ and support for standard coding libraries and 3rd party extensions. Developers can use Marmalade to compile straight to native machine code without needing the outlay for appreciable performance overhead.
Marmalade provides familiar game development tools and a straightforward workflow for cross-platform games and apps. A user-friendly GUI tool acts as an interface for the functionality of the SDK and simulator testing and device testing are key parts of the workflow. Advantages of using Marmalade include single course regardless of platform, no virtual machines or language cross translation and easy re-deployment across new platforms.
Cross-platform game development tool to deploy code across multiple devices
C++ coding and support for 3rd part extensions
User-friendly GUI tool interface
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Android & iOS Game Development Tools, Engines, Libraries and Resources Posted on 16th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Mobile Ad Mediation Platforms 2016 Posted on 08th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Monetization Platforms 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Marmalade Game Services is a complete backend service for all stages of app development Posted on 27th October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Leadbolt releases SDK Version 6.0 for Android and iOS Posted on 20th October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
@icemark if you need something specific try firstname.lastname@example.org(about 98 days ago)
@icemark series of information gone out from September until last press release Jan 2017 including Newsletters.(about 98 days ago)
@icemark All Marmalade deliverables now come from GMO cloud. You can reach them through https://t.co/hlFSKToD6I(about 98 days ago)
GMO acquires license to distribute Marmalade SDK https://t.co/ArJZg9AZg2(about 137 days ago)
RT @pgbiz: .@marmaladeapps 8.6 launches with #iOS10 and #AndroidNougat support https://t.co/WcalU63Im2 https://t.co/oUohf9pBMu(about 249 days ago)