Mag+ is an app-development tool made to create mobile applications with a publishing focus. The streamlined platform lets you design a branded app with options like interactive multimedia layouts, HTML support, slideshow and animation tools and many more, creating captivating and easily readable reports, brochure or presentations.
Designed for both public and internal use, the Mag+ suite also comes with analytics tool to see how users interact with your presentations, and has the ability to live update content at the touch of a button. With five different pricing plans, starting with a one-app, one-off publishing scheme, the tools offer you everything you need to keep your clients or employees informed of your publications
- Fully compatible with Android, iOS, Kindle Fire and web-based distribution
- All pricing plans come with push notifications and analytics
- Top clients include the United Nations, Volvo and Unilever
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on 22nd July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- App development platform Mag+ finds a new home with MPS Limited Posted on 05th July 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Six Ways to Get Great App Reviews From Your Users Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Crafting Non-pushy Push Notifications Posted on 02nd October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- 12 Marketing Ideas to Help Readers Find Your Mag Posted on 26th September 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Semble Adds Google Sheets Integration for Simple Mobile App Creation Posted on 11th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- 11 reasons why Mag+ is the best alternative to Adobe DPS Posted on 07th September 2016 (about 2 months ago)