Mag+ is an app-development tool made to create mobile applications with a publishing focus. The streamlined platform lets you design a branded app with options like interactive multimedia layouts, HTML support, slideshow and animation tools and many more, creating captivating and easily readable reports, brochure or presentations.
Designed for both public and internal use, the Mag+ suite also comes with analytics tool to see how users interact with your presentations, and has the ability to live update content at the touch of a button. With five different pricing plans, starting with a one-app, one-off publishing scheme, the tools offer you everything you need to keep your clients or employees informed of your publications
- Fully compatible with Android, iOS, Kindle Fire and web-based distribution
- All pricing plans come with push notifications and analytics
- Top clients include the United Nations, Volvo and Unilever
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Cross-Platform Development Resources Posted on 22nd July 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- App development platform Mag+ finds a new home with MPS Limited Posted on 05th July 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- 3 Reasons to Use Video in Your Apps and Marketing Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- 5 Things Growth Mindset Will Do for Small Business Owners Posted on 07th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Small Business Advice Round-up Posted on 30th January 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- 15 Marketing Strategies: Pick What You Don’t Hate Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Spate of Digital Only Announcements Will Drive Innovation Posted on 04th January 2017 (about 2 months ago)