Localytics is an application analytics software which can scale to track up to 100 thousand monthly active users and 12 million datapoints, keeping track of granular analytics, user flows and funnels. The software package comes in two different types, either analytics or analytics and marketing, and both present the option of having a dedicated account manager, customised packages and API access.
High profile clients of Localytics include MyFitnessPal, A+E Networks and American Media. Based in Massachusetts, they have been backed by investors Polaris, Foundation Capital and New York Angels.
- Free to use up to 10k MAUs (1 million data points)
- Free trial available
- Scaling price plans all include events, funnels, analytics and filters.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Apteligent teams up with Localytics to increase user retention in your app Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Deliver location-based, targeted notifications using Localytics new Places feature Posted on 08th June 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- App abandonment drops and user retention rises, but it’s not all good news Posted on 31st May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Learning from Genre-Leading Apps To Ignite The User Experience Posted on 25th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Phablet users more engaged than others, as tablet use falls away Posted on 09th May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- A New Approach for In-App Messaging: Individualization Posted on 27th October 2016 (about 1 day ago)
- 16 Ways Apps Can Have Fun with Halloween (& Delight Users) Posted on 26th October 2016 (about 2 days ago)
- More People Access News Via Mobile Than Ever. How Do News Apps Keep Up? Posted on 25th October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- 9 Compelling Mobile Stats To Prepare Retail Marketers For Black Friday Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 4 days ago)
- How The 49ers Use The Power of Mobile To Connect With Fans Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 1 week ago)