Localytics is an application analytics software which can scale to track up to 100 thousand monthly active users and 12 million datapoints, keeping track of granular analytics, user flows and funnels. The software package comes in two different types, either analytics or analytics and marketing, and both present the option of having a dedicated account manager, customised packages and API access.
High profile clients of Localytics include MyFitnessPal, A+E Networks and American Media. Based in Massachusetts, they have been backed by investors Polaris, Foundation Capital and New York Angels.
- Free to use up to 10k MAUs (1 million data points)
- Free trial available
- Scaling price plans all include events, funnels, analytics and filters.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Final Call for App Promotion Summit Berlin 2016 Tickets Posted on 24th November 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Record attendance for App Promotion Summit Berlin 2016 cements Germany’s position at the heart of the app economy Posted on 22nd November 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Apteligent teams up with Localytics to increase user retention in your app Posted on 16th June 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Deliver location-based, targeted notifications using Localytics new Places feature Posted on 08th June 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- App abandonment drops and user retention rises, but it’s not all good news Posted on 31st May 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- [EBOOK] Introducing: The Enterprise Guide to Omni-Channel Marketing Posted on 27th February 2017 (about 11 hours ago)
- Why Contextualized and Individualized Shopper Experiences are Key to Mobile Campaigns Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- How is Artificial Intelligence Making Mobile Smarter? Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- App Discovery 101: 6 Ways to Get Your App Discovered By Your Target Audience Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- What App Developers Need to Know About the iOS 10.3 App Store Rating Updates Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)