LiveCode is an open-source platform for the development of native mobile, desktop and server games and applications, created by Edinburgh-based software company RunRev. LiveCode offers a visual workflow that allows users to develop apps and games live, and provides uniquely accessible natural language syntax.
LiveCode 7 features upgrades including localisation of apps and games into any language, robust and secure connections, better monetization and seamless Unicode support for international apps. This latest version of LiveCode has full Resolution Independence, ensuring that created apps scale to fit any screen or device quickly and easily with no switching between assets for different deployment options.
- Open-source app development platform with a visual workflow
- Build better native, Mac and Linux apps with the latest upgrade
- Full RI ensures scalability across all devices
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Android & iOS Game Development Tools, Engines, Libraries and Resources Posted on 16th February 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on 31st October 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- What’s new in LiveCode 9 DP 1? Posted on 17th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- 3000 Malaysian School Children Learn Programming With LiveCode Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Get a Hacktoberfest t-shirt by contributing to LiveCode Posted on 30th September 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)
- LiveCode Widgets: Modifying the Line Chart Posted on 15th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- LiveCode 8.1 – A major minor release Posted on 12th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)