Leanplum is a mobile content management platform that lets user personalise and publish mobile content dynamically.
The Leanplum platform syncs, store, and deploy mobile assets in real-time, handling security, syncing, and offline support. The company also offers an A/B testing tool, allowing developers and marketers to optimise app user experience, mobile analytics, and marketing automation, supporting in-app messages, push notifications and more.
Leanplum was formed by former engineers working in Google’s video advertising operations and is based in San Francisco.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Leanplum takes $29m in new funding, ready for further international expansion Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Well-timed push notifications key to user retention, and millions in revenue, says Leanplum's research Posted on 21st September 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Push notifications on Android have twice the open rate of those on iOS Posted on 01st June 2016 (about 12 months ago)
"Analytics should inspire real-time action, rather than serve as a rearview mirror for historical performance."… https://t.co/hxhuutLXs0(about 10 hours ago)
How do travel apps keep users engaged? The secret is personalization. https://t.co/JO5NBF5Xgh https://t.co/sRybf54cnt(about 11 hours ago)
Ever wish you could add real-time weather, new sale items, and daily restaurant menus to your push notifications?… https://t.co/vOIUN3DWwd(about 12 hours ago)
Retention Hacking 101: Start engaging app users with these 5 tools. https://t.co/7sIokYBlRk https://t.co/doXlPH2h74(about 12 hours ago)
For better mobile retention, help users through each touchpoint in the customer journey. https://t.co/tO3CY2IZXj (v… https://t.co/daO7sif3v0(about 14 hours ago)
- The Top 8 Education Apps That Have Our Brains Buzzing Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 15 hours ago)
- Mobile Marketers, Are You Ready for 2021? Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- 15 Mobile App Marketing Tips That Can’t Be Beat Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- Mobile, Multiscreen, and Multitasking: 3 Consumer Trends That Marketers Need to Know Posted on 16th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Want the Power Words That Boost Push Opens? Join Our Webinar! Posted on 15th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)