Leanplum is a mobile content management platform that lets user personalise and publish mobile content dynamically.
The Leanplum platform syncs, store, and deploy mobile assets in real-time, handling security, syncing, and offline support. The company also offers an A/B testing tool, allowing developers and marketers to optimise app user experience, mobile analytics, and marketing automation, supporting in-app messages, push notifications and more.
Leanplum was formed by former engineers working in Google’s video advertising operations and is based in San Francisco.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Leanplum takes $29m in new funding, ready for further international expansion Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Well-timed push notifications key to user retention, and millions in revenue, says Leanplum's research Posted on 21st September 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Push notifications on Android have twice the open rate of those on iOS Posted on 01st June 2016 (about 9 months ago)
Critical Use Cases: Mastering the First-Time User Experience. https://t.co/ot14RE5v4J(about 5 hours ago)
If you'll be at #MWC17, remember to stop by the Startup Decelerator talk by @MrTruso of @DebutCareers:… https://t.co/UkqNaf6Xi4(about 9 hours ago)
@catleecatlee That's a fantastic feature idea. Has the reception been positive?(about 10 hours ago)
@mlevchin That's the spirit! @Affirm(about 10 hours ago)
RT @jayhinman: I spoke on 30-min #webinar panel today w/ much smarter people from @Apptentive & @Leanplum re: app retention. Watch: https:/…(about 11 hours ago)
- StubHub’s Journey into the Experience Economy: A Conversation with CMO, Jennifer Betka Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 8 hours ago)
- Critical Use Cases: Mastering the First-Time User Experience Posted on 20th February 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Get Rich Push Notifications or Die Trying Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- 5 Critical Components to Mobile A/B Test on Your Checkout Screen Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- 7 Mobile Games Retention Strategies Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)