Jumio is an identity management company which offers a number of solutions for mobile and online commerce in order to streamline an app’s check out and purchasing process. Their main product is BAM Checkout, a checkout solution compatible with both iOS and Android which boasts reducing the process by 75 keystrokes and up to two minutes.
As well as BAM Checkout, Jumio also offers Netverify, a real-time identity verification system using a device’s in-built camera, and Fastfill, intended to accelerate the sign-up and buying process by collecting data and auto-filling the forms within your app.
- High focus on security and reducing fraud
- Key clients include AirB&B and WorldRemit
- Cross platform and highly customisable.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Accengage reveals opt-in rates in push notification benchmark Posted on 08th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Jumio’s Top 5 Highlights from Finovate Spring 2017 Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Jumio Honored as Bronze Stevie® Award Winner in 2017 American Business Awards Posted on 12th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Latest release: Added support for the Russian Internal passport Posted on 09th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Jumio Named Winner of the Best Fraud Prevention Platform Category in the FinTech Breakthrough Awards Posted on 26th April 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Jumio Sets Market Pace with New Business and Record Q1 Results Posted on 26th April 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)