Jumio is an identity management company which offers a number of solutions for mobile and online commerce in order to streamline an app’s check out and purchasing process. Their main product is BAM Checkout, a checkout solution compatible with both iOS and Android which boasts reducing the process by 75 keystrokes and up to two minutes.
As well as BAM Checkout, Jumio also offers Netverify, a real-time identity verification system using a device’s in-built camera, and Fastfill, intended to accelerate the sign-up and buying process by collecting data and auto-filling the forms within your app.
- High focus on security and reducing fraud
- Key clients include AirB&B and WorldRemit
- Cross platform and highly customisable.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Accengage reveals opt-in rates in push notification benchmark Posted on 08th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Jumio Reports Momentous Growth in FY 2016 and Surpasses 50 Million Identities Verified Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Jumio Leads Industry with Milestone 50 Million Identities Verified Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- [Infographic] How Millennials Really Feel About Mobile Banking Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Jumio’s Netverify® Trusted Identity as a Service honored as “The Cutting Edge Biometrics Security Solution” winner in the 5th Annual 2017 Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards Posted on 13th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Jumio Adds Document Verification to Netverify® Trusted Identity as a Service Posted on 07th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)