Jumio is an identity management company which offers a number of solutions for mobile and online commerce in order to streamline an app’s check out and purchasing process. Their main product is BAM Checkout, a checkout solution compatible with both iOS and Android which boasts reducing the process by 75 keystrokes and up to two minutes.
As well as BAM Checkout, Jumio also offers Netverify, a real-time identity verification system using a device’s in-built camera, and Fastfill, intended to accelerate the sign-up and buying process by collecting data and auto-filling the forms within your app.
- High focus on security and reducing fraud
- Key clients include AirB&B and WorldRemit
- Cross platform and highly customisable.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Accengage reveals opt-in rates in push notification benchmark Posted on 08th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Jumio Continues to Outpace the Market with Record Q3 Performance Results Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 17 hours ago)
- Jumio Redefines Identity Verification with Biometric Facial Recognition Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 17 hours ago)
- Research Finds More than 75 Percent of Millennials Are Dissatisfied with Mobile Banking Experiences Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 17 hours ago)
- Jumio to Power Online Money Transfers for UAE Exchange Posted on 11th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Novum Bank Limited Turns to Jumio for Fast and Secure On-boarding Posted on 05th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)