PlayMaker is a Unity-based software platform for developing games via visual scripting, making it ideal for both beginners and experienced game designers.
The software works with both Pro and Indie versions of Unity, and gives the ability to customise actions, transitions and events. Should you prefer to code yourself, the open API allows you to do this at any point in the game.
- Powerful debugging and logging capabilities.
- Can switch between visual editing and coding.
- Highly extendible with Unity plug-ins.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Android & iOS Game Development Tools, Engines, Libraries and Resources Posted on 16th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on 31st October 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- The Best Android Game Makers Posted on 27th August 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- New Actions to convert between string and Vector2, Vector3, Rect, Quaternion and color Posted on 12th September 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- GoogleFu, or how to manage data using simple spreadsheets Posted on 08th September 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- top-down shooter game template Posted on 18th August 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- New Action Vector2 Compare Posted on 14th August 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- New Action Vector3 Operator Advanced Posted on 11th August 2014 (about 3 years ago)