HockeyApp is an app development platform for Android, iOS and Windowsphone which allows you to develop and distribute beta versions, monitor crashes, recruit testers and analyse app performance before launch. Launched in 2011, it was bought by Microsoft in December 2014, proving the sophistication and power of the platform.
The HockeyApp pricing plans comes in five different tiers, with the lowest one starting at $10 per month and allowing you to publish up to 15 apps (and gives use of the software to three different owners). The highest pricing plan allows for 500 apps and 100 users, and for anything more a bespoke model can be negotiated.
- Also compatible with Unity and Xamarin
- 1 month free trial available
- Pay-as-you go service means you’re never tied in to a contract
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Microsoft acquires HockeyApp to boost range of cross-platform dev tools Posted on 17th December 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- The Latest on HockeySDK for UWP Posted on 18th October 2016 (about 7 days ago)
- HockeySDK 4.1.2 for iOS Posted on 05th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- HockeySDK 4.1.0 for Xamarin Posted on 26th September 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)
- HockeySDK 4.1.1 for iOS and 4.1.0 for MacOS and tvOS Posted on 13th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- HockeySDK 4.1.0 for iOS and 4.1.1 for Android Posted on 30th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)