GoodBarber is a 4-step solution to making a mobile application without writing a single line of code. Designing your application, which can be in either HTML5 or native to iOS and Android, begins by selecting templates, features, design styles and UIs in GoodBarber’s easy-to-use interface. Once that is done, you can import content from your pre-existing website and preview it before going on to one-click publishing to the App Store and Google Play.
Social media integration is also made easy on apps made with GoodBarber, with over 45 connectors being precoded into the platform, including Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, WordPress and Twitter. Once the app is published, price plans also include a content management system, stats tracking of your users and sessions via Google Analytics and the possibility to extend your app by accessing the code itself.
- No per-user fees in scalable price plans
- Apps are customisable to each user
- Push notifications and sharing tools included in application design
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- A List of the Best App Builders and App Makers Posted on 13th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Step by Step to Create Restaurant Apps Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Restaurants : 3 digital ingredients for success Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- Agency Spotlight : Putting Design First with Interpaul Digital Agency Posted on 13th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Revolutionize your restaurant with an app Posted on 08th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)