GoodBarber is a 4-step solution to making a mobile application without writing a single line of code. Designing your application, which can be in either HTML5 or native to iOS and Android, begins by selecting templates, features, design styles and UIs in GoodBarber’s easy-to-use interface. Once that is done, you can import content from your pre-existing website and preview it before going on to one-click publishing to the App Store and Google Play.
Social media integration is also made easy on apps made with GoodBarber, with over 45 connectors being precoded into the platform, including Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, WordPress and Twitter. Once the app is published, price plans also include a content management system, stats tracking of your users and sessions via Google Analytics and the possibility to extend your app by accessing the code itself.
- No per-user fees in scalable price plans
- Apps are customisable to each user
- Push notifications and sharing tools included in application design
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- A List of the Best App Builders and App Makers Posted on 13th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- How to Make an App - Idea, Design & Development Posted on 24th May 2017 (about 11 hours ago)
- Usability: 4 tips to improve the reach of your app Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- The Team’s Top Motivational Songs Playlist Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Agency Tips - How your agency can leverage advertising Posted on 05th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Agency Tips - How to take advantage of social media Posted on 24th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)