Go!App Zone is a rapid-development platform to create Android, iOS, Windows Phone and cross-platform mobile apps using HTML5. The platform is divided into four parts: GO!AppZone Studio, for designing with a visual interface, GO!AppZone Test, a cloud service for testing and debugging code, GO!AppZone Build as a compiler and GO!AppZone Deploy, a back-end integration service.
GO!AppZone’s IDE means it’s complete (and free) out of the box and little integration is necessary with third-party plugins or SDKs. It also auto-updates: when a new version of a mobile software is released, a new “app-container” is introduced by GO!AppZone to make sure all applications are still fully compatible.
- Full developer’s guide and documentation online
- No additional SDKs required
- End-to-end encryption ensures security of your user’s data
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top App Developers San Francisco 2015 Posted on 30th November 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Globo featured in Tier 1 newspaper in Greece for mHealth article Posted on 04th May 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- CEO interview - IoT will need Security of Data & better Management of Devices Posted on 27th March 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Advocating a design-led approach to enterprise app engineering By Yad Jaura Posted on 25th March 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Globo launches TV campaign in U.S. for its latest Mobile Device Management<br>offer Posted on 16th March 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Globo enables FIPS 140-2 on all apps built with Go!AppZone, Mittal Parekh interview at MWC Posted on 05th March 2015 (about 2 years ago)