Gamefroot is a browser-based software package, a community and a publisher for developing HTML 5 games. The free version allows you to immediately create and play games, supplying you with mechanics and art assets with an easy-to-use visual interface. The Pro paid version adds app publishing, monetization, copy-protection and support by the Gamefroot team.
- Browser-based software means the highest accessibility, no install required
- Website includes a library of games made by other users
- Offers educational tools for teachers
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Gamefroot 3.0 “Lori” Posted on 31st March 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Testing 1, 2, 3.0 Posted on 27th February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Gamelab in talks with New York museums to launch Gamefroot in American schools Posted on 15th November 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Makey Makey: The Tutorial Posted on 31st October 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Using Makey Makey® with Gamefroot Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 7 months ago)