GameAnalytics is a free analytics service which tracks expertly chosen metrics for your game and your users, increasing your knowledge of user engagement and increasing monetization. From gamer progression to error-tracking, from installations to log-ins, GameAnalytics collates data on expertly chosen metrics to determine engagement, conversion and revenue.
The service offers a customisable GUI, and the metrics which it keeps track can also be shaped by the user: create custom events specific to your game and receive timely updates on the dashboard.
- iOS, Android, Flash, Unity3d and Corona compatible
- No limits on events or traffic
- Hourly updates, unlimited widgets and dashboard GUIs
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Mobvista strengthens presence in Korea with first app and advertising event Posted on 30th November 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Mobvista officially launches its first native and video advertising mediation platform for mobile app developers Posted on 22nd September 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Mobvista presents positive earnings for first half of 2016 driven by rapid growth of Chinese mobile advertising revenue Posted on 05th September 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Now you can track Unreal Engine mobile games using GameAnalytics Posted on 05th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- How To Create User Personas As Unique As Your Audience Posted on 24th May 2017 (about 17 hours ago)
- GameAnalytics Now Available for Games Built with Adobe Air Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- From 0 to 2 Million DAU: An Interview with FRVR Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- Getting into Free to Play Games: Lone Stone Studios Interview Posted on 11th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- GameAnalytics is Now Available for GameMaker Studio Posted on 08th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)