GameAnalytics is a free analytics service which tracks expertly chosen metrics for your game and your users, increasing your knowledge of user engagement and increasing monetization. From gamer progression to error-tracking, from installations to log-ins, GameAnalytics collates data on expertly chosen metrics to determine engagement, conversion and revenue.
The service offers a customisable GUI, and the metrics which it keeps track can also be shaped by the user: create custom events specific to your game and receive timely updates on the dashboard.
- iOS, Android, Flash, Unity3d and Corona compatible
- No limits on events or traffic
- Hourly updates, unlimited widgets and dashboard GUIs
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Mobvista strengthens presence in Korea with first app and advertising event Posted on 30th November 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Mobvista officially launches its first native and video advertising mediation platform for mobile app developers Posted on 22nd September 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- Mobvista presents positive earnings for first half of 2016 driven by rapid growth of Chinese mobile advertising revenue Posted on 05th September 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Now you can track Unreal Engine mobile games using GameAnalytics Posted on 05th May 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Fabric adds 8 new SDKs to toolkit, including Amazon Web Services and Stripe Posted on 28th October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Your Chance to Win a Free Expo Pass at GDC 2017! Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 11 hours ago)
- Marketing Your Indie Game On A Zero-Dollar Budget Posted on 15th February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- GameAnalytics Is Now Available for Tizen Devices! Posted on 13th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- We’re Hiring! Posted on 02nd February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Rewarded Video: Retention Impact in Match-3 Games Posted on 30th January 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)