GameAnalytics is a free analytics service which tracks expertly chosen metrics for your game and your users, increasing your knowledge of user engagement and increasing monetization. From gamer progression to error-tracking, from installations to log-ins, GameAnalytics collates data on expertly chosen metrics to determine engagement, conversion and revenue.
The service offers a customisable GUI, and the metrics which it keeps track can also be shaped by the user: create custom events specific to your game and receive timely updates on the dashboard.
- iOS, Android, Flash, Unity3d and Corona compatible
- No limits on events or traffic
- Hourly updates, unlimited widgets and dashboard GUIs
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Mobvista officially launches its first native and video advertising mediation platform for mobile app developers Posted on 22nd September 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Mobvista presents positive earnings for first half of 2016 driven by rapid growth of Chinese mobile advertising revenue Posted on 05th September 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Now you can track Unreal Engine mobile games using GameAnalytics Posted on 05th May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Fabric adds 8 new SDKs to toolkit, including Amazon Web Services and Stripe Posted on 28th October 2015 (about 12 months ago)
- Top App Analytics Tools 2015 Posted on 28th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- GameAnalytics for C++ code now open sourced with Windows/Mac support Posted on 30th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- 5 most common mistakes of data analysts Posted on 22nd June 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- GameAnalytics Brings Free Analytics to Unreal Engine Developers Posted on 02nd May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- 8 ways of spotting and fixing the reasons why players are leaving your game Posted on 07th April 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Chinese Gamers: in-game behaviour of players from China Posted on 20th January 2016 (about 9 months ago)